Main Menu

Shrinks that grow pets ...

Started by Kenusten, September 18, 2006, 05:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenusten

I often have a problem while I am raiding.   I cast tiny companion to keep my pet petit.  A shaman will use a group shrink spell, effectively growing my pet.  Which leads people in the raid to say shrink that pet...

Thankfully though with the ability to block spells on your pet by name I do not have to worry about this anymore.

Shrink spells I block on my pet:
Donlo's Dementia - VT shaman group shrink item
Tiny Terror - shaman group shrink spell
Shrink

No more shrinks growing my pet for me.

Brokenclaw

Of course, if you would just play the "proper" race of beastlord, you wouldnt have this issue...... :-o

Nusa

Here's the line I use to get em all:

/blockspell add pet 345 3393 2203 1831 1355 1874

If you want to translate numbers to spellnames, paste this into your browser: "http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=" and append the number.

And I did play the proper race. Originally Vah Shir pets were triple-shrinkable (with the normal shrink spell) down to kitten size...not my fault it got changed. We whined about it for a LONG time before the pet-shrink spell allowed us to get smaller than shrink size again (but still not kitten size). And the spell-blockage ability is even more recent, masking more of the problem. But the original breakage is still there.

And more recently, half the trolls are up in arms about their crocs not being tiny or crocs anymore. The other half are standing by to be up in arms if their basilisk is taken away. Lose-lose situation for SOE on that one.

Phumog

Quote from: Brokenclaw on September 18, 2006, 07:20:59 PM
Of course, if you would just play the "proper" race of beastlord, you wouldnt have this issue...... :-o

Ogres do it too.

Grbage Heep

Any troll who wants to keep that six legged freak aint a real troll. Give me back my gator!
70 Beast on Torv