Main Menu

Beastlord quested and dropped spells

Started by Leberger, January 01, 2004, 09:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leberger

I thought I would help get the ball rolling - This is a list of the information I could get on all our dropped and quested spells, although the list is not fully complete, I do not have listed where some of the vendor purchased spells are for evil races. I put vendor spells for 61+ so there is no confusion on which is vendor bought, quested, or from a turn in.

Level 44
   Malaria - quested LoY - need "Strange Dark Powder" found in Togianrs Mines off Broken Skull    Bruiser. Is a rare drop.

Level 52
   Bond of Wild - quested LoY - need to do turn in to "An Injured Wolf" found in  Gunthak.

Level 54
   Spirit of Snow - NPC dropped -"Thought Stealer" found in The Maidens Eye. Rare drop.

Level 56
   Spirit of Flame - NPC drooped - Very Rare drop.
      Renaldok Masric - The Tenebrous Mountains
      Lhurguz the Decayed - The Deep
      A Shadow Overlord - The Maiden's Eye
      Xerkizh the Creator - Ssraeshza Temple
      Grieg - Grieg's End

Level 58
   Guard of Calliav - LDoN

Level 61
   Annul Magic - Vendor purchase - Firiona Vie and PoK
   Counteract Poison - Vendor purchase - Everfrost - Starn Bearjumper
   Healing of Sorsha - Ethereal Parchment turn in
   Infusion of Spirit - Ethereal Parchment turn in
   Scorpion Venom - Ethereal Parchment turn in
   Talisman of Shadoo - NPC quest -
      Talisman of Shadoo comes from the Shaman Kunark spell trade-in quest, at any of these          three places depending on your race:

Barbarian, Vah Shir: Firiona Vie - Alex McDarnin
Iksar: Cabilis - Himart Kichith
Ogre, Troll: Overthere - Bukuku Wolffeetz

Hand in one or more of the following spell scrolls
Talisman of Jasinth
Spirit of Scale
Cripple
Cannibalize III

Receive any of the following spell scrolls randomly:
Insidious Decay
Talisman of Shadoo
Shroud of the Spirits
Torrent of Poison

Level 62
   Chloroblast - Vendor purchase - East Common lands - Rushka Deklamoor
   Talisman of Kragg - Firiona Vie
   Spirit of Arag - Ethereal Parchment turn in
   Spiritual vigor - Ethereal Parchment turn in

Level 63
   Abolish Disease - Vendor purchase - Ever frost - Starn Bearjumper
   Celerity - Vendor purchase - PoK
   Arag's Celerity - Spectral Parchment turn in
   Frost Spear - Spectral Parchment turn in
   Spirit of Rellic - Spectral Parchment turn in
   Talisman of Jasinth - NPC dropped - 45+ mobs in Kunark Zones
              Also researchable - Components needed -
                       Words of Tenure
                        Parchment
                        Quill

Level 64
   Regrowth - Vendor purchase - Firiona Vie
   Spirit of Sorsha - Spectral Parchment turn in
   Spiritual Dominion - Spectral Parchment turn in
   Protection of Calliav - LDoN

Level 65
   Plague - Vendor purchase - Ever frost - Starn Bearjumper
   Sha's Revenge - Glyphed Rune Words turn in
   Ferocity - Glyphed Rune Words turn in
   Acumen - NPC dropped - 45+ mobs in Kunark Zones
            Chardok - Shadowkat Nightstalker
            Sky fire - not sure which mobs.
Move over skinny dog cause the fat dog's movin in.
Lebergerjr - 59 - Beastlord - KB

Grymbok

Spirit of Snow is also dropped by many of the Ssra bosses (the easiest of which to kill are the Rhags).

All spells bought by goody-goodies in FV can be bought in OT.
Elder Grymbok Fizzog - 65 Beastlord - Veeshan
Fizbak - 55 Wizard - Veeshan

Dysz

flame also drops off lord inquisitor seru, and ive seen snow drop off thought horror overfiend.
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Juvaris

Spirit of Flame also drops off Emp Ssra
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Kryq

Flame and Snow seem to drop off of most of the Luclin bosses, to to a change a while ago.  I've seen from Burrower, THO, Seru, Emporer, IV, Shei, etc.  I imagine they can drop off of any raid level luclin boss.

-Kryq

Gariyn

Aucmen also drops of the mushroom things in Seb

Gariyn
:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Rippykin

For evil races, the short answer is that Shar Vahl is the location of the vendor to use for poison/disease spells. Detailed info on shaman spells can be found here:

http://www.nytmare.org/eq/shamanspellvendors.htm

Rippykin 65 Beastlord
Quellious

ObiRon520

This might sound like a newbie question, but I was wondering if someone could tell me about the spectral and ethereal scroll turn ins. I see lots of spells are aquired that way, but I have no idea how to get the ethereal and spectral scrolls, or where to begin if it is a quest.
Bardace - 53 Beastlord

Sabertueth

Eth parch drop rarely in PoD CY camps and more commonly in HoH, BoT, Tactics,  etc.

Specs drop rarely off HoH, Tactics (mostly the stampede piggie), in BoT, and more commonly off named and in trash mobs in Sol Ro.

This is my exp.  with the parchments.  Many of them sell for less than 50p now days for the eth parchments (except IoS) and the specs tend to be a bit more expensive (2-10k ramge depending on the spell and rarity of the spell from the turn-in).
Venerable Sabertueth
Vah Shir Feral Lord of the Seventh Hammer
and his dog dog...Steve-Dave....sick'em Steve-Dave
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=879509>What makes those corpse runs worth while

Pashya Blackpaw

Spirit of Flame can reliably be obtained also from Lhurgoz the Decayed in The Deep...got it twice from him.

Alla's info on him at http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=14065
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=541550" target="new">http://www.warriorprincess.com/mct/eq/eqpixel_pashya.jpg" width=206 height=150 border=0>

Flippee

What spells from other class's can i get with a Glyphed rune word???  Does it get me any random 65 spell from them or is it only for certain ones.  I won a rune and since I have all my 65 spells I am looking to make the most plat possible as some spells sell for more for different class's.  I have searched around for this info but have not gotten a definate answer.  Thanks in advance.

Oneiromancer

It works for everyone the same way.  Turn it in to the correct NPC and you get a random spell of the appropriate level.  Doesn't matter what your class is.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Elegantprose

Is there a full complete list of spells somewhere? or is this fully updated. I get the feeling looking at it, that either i'm missing something or most spell drops have changed?

I'm working on collecting my 61 to 65 spells so I have them all for when i get there, but the chart just gets me more confused about where to find things?

I've looked on the vendors mentioned and I've never seen my higher level spells. So what am i doing wrong?

Eatbugs

QuoteI've looked on the vendors mentioned and I've never seen my higher level spells. So what am i doing wrong?

Not sure. What specific spells are you looking for, and on what vendors?
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Elegantprose

I'm working on getting my 61+ spells.

At present I've managed to pickup or been given the following

Healing of Sorcha, Infusion of Spirit and Scorpion Venom - 61's
Spiritual Vigor, Spirit of Arag - 62's

According to the list above thou, some are purchasable and i have no idea where? Cause they aren't on PoK vendors. The above spells came from Ethereal Parchments or i bought them in the Bazzar for 2pp to 5pp. I know spells like Spirit of Snow and Flame i actually need to hunt for but whats the deal with the rest.  I'll be working on my LDoN spells slowly but surely to.