Main Menu

The easy way to get Flash of Light

Started by Thrashum Gud, January 05, 2004, 03:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrashum Gud

You would think your first spell rank would be really easy to find but nope.  It seems FoL is one of those that you can only get in a few places.  Thanks to an experiment to see how well a truly interactive city in EQ might work we now have a very simple way to obtain that spell.

Make yourself a Froglock Shaman, do the n00b quest and find the banker to get your free 5 gp.  Now use the nifty find feature to locate your spell vendors.  you'll run a short ways and then start up a hill, your vendors are spread out along this path.  The first one on the right sells your FOL.

Put the spell in the shared bank, delete the nasty frog, log in your beastie and presto.  Your free FoL with no muss and no fuss.

DiosT

think you could add this to the FoL guide ? as a post under it?

Thrashum Gud

Sure I can and I'm sorry I never noticed the guide before.  DOH

Feel free to delete this to keep things neat and tidy, sorry for the mess up.

Zorthar

Thanks, I looked for this spell in Cabilis and PoK and couldnt find it and decided just to put of purchasing it, I guess I have no choice now.

DiosT

added the original post to http://beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=308

locking this thread so we have only 1 FoL Library thread (no need for seperate threads, readers should be able to find 1 source for all FoL info in the library)