Main Menu

Where should a 73bst solo?

Started by Dynamiic, October 23, 2007, 06:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dynamiic

Normally only have a few hours a day to lvl mosting in the morning for 1hour to 2hours.  Was wondering where a 72bst with about 110aa's, 7.1khp 1.6k ac and about the same atk unbuffed.

Was wondering what are some good zones for regular xp and aa xp?

Will post magelo later its really out of date coming back from bout a year off, and will update it soon
Dynamiic Firepower - 68- Beastlord - Mithaniel Marr

Khauruk

A - work on AAs before you think about levelling more, assuming you'll be solo for the forseeable future.

B - look at current hotzones.  Look for light blues...you don't be able to reliably/quickly/efficiently kill anything that's dark blue.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Dynamiic

Updated my magelo... only thin my ac is 1.6 in the game, but only comes to 1.4k on magelo.... dont know where to change that...

WHere a good place to hunt for aa's? with my current gear (magelo is in the signature)

Thanks

Tigrah

how many defensive AA do you have. also do you have Growl of panther? How well you can take damage dictates a lot. But I would suggest attempting the murk caves in WoS, they are decent AA xp at 75, so should be slightly better at 73. I cannot think of anywhere else off the top of my head.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Fuzkitty

Crypt of Decay would probably be good, everything there is light blue, and I was able to chain pull and not go under 80% without healing just pulling my shammy along, till I found one of the traps.  Hint: stay away from the buboniun rat area, one trap got me 6 bugs, all grey yeah, but 6 of them and a lb=dead bst =(

kindarring2

Sad to say it but where you are at I would say go to Bot. But do aa's... Easy kills and can down them fast. When you get all def aa's done would say WoS but they hit harder and if you get adds there you maybe in trouble. Bot gives good exp aa wise and low hp's on those mobs unless you do krigers (spelling maybe wrong) or rares. Well good luck to you..
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Sanois

It seems that I am about equal in AA and gear and I am soloing the Murks in WoS for good exp.  When I started them I could not chain pull.  Now I can do 2 or 3 and with the OOC regen now its not much to sit and med for about 30 seconds and start pulling again.  I have not tried BoT in a while but when I was there at 65 I was pulling the earth ones with no problems.

Dynamiic

I will try WoS murks tonight or tomorrow, Tried PoTactics got 2-3% aa xp per kill and with lesson it was 4-5% aa per kill..

Lorash

Well even though my bst is retired :( i still remember that lvl range quite well.
I did veksar from 70-74 if i remember correctly. Veksar was a hot zone, so that helped alot. I would do theater camp which is 15 mobs iirc, and i would add in some grandmasters if i had the time. Repops were around 25-30 mins, so could clear all and have around 10 mins to go afk or just hunt for tribute, a few named really close by including that named with the clicky summon companion :)

Man those were some good times hehe almost makes me wanna play him again :)

Good luck

Carnivac

If you got good enough gear, maybe try soloing the Pumas, Snakes, Wolves in Dragon Scale Hills.
Carnivac - Iksar Beastlord
Founder Member of United Kingdoms
"Its not the destination that matters, its the journey"
My Opinions Are My Own!

Nusa

HoH is currently a hot zone, you'd be able to kill fast enough to get decent exp there.

Gunzak

WoS Murks were tons better at 70 though.  Once I hit 71 they went lb and I got 1/2 the experience I was getting before.  Went from 5AA an hour with lesson to about 2AA an hour with lesson.  Didn't expect that huge a drop with only 1 level and no extra killing ability.

I would do NC or HoH since both are hot zones.  Another target would be Griegs End.  Mobs will be green until 73 or 74, I forget which, but are super easy kills and you can probly kill 50-60 an hour there with little effort.

Khauruk

Quote from: Gunzak on January 06, 2008, 04:33:41 AMDidn't expect that huge a drop with only 1 level and no extra killing ability.

The xp loss between dark blue and light blue has been smoothed out greatly...I don't know the %AA xp per kill for either, but it isn't the 50% drop off anymore.
TURNCOAT!!!!!