Main Menu

Died on first Sphinx

Started by Fuzkitty, September 26, 2006, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzkitty

Ok, I did all the hails and all that for the sphinxes and popped the first one.  I ended up dieing and when I was able to come back, the Raving had depopped.  Zaza was lying on the ground waiting for a turn in.  What now?  Has anyone had this happen to them?  Anyone have any advice?  I was told it's a 3 day wait for Zaza to get up is that true? Thanks.

Fuz

Zorthaz

Oh yes, the sphinxes... I had the joy of doing this over and over and over.  Some times I would make it back fast enough the mob was still up.  On the times when the mob poofed, I just said the trigger phrase to the sphinx lying on the ground and it would spawn the mob again.  I think the key phrase was "whats happening".
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Timberghost

Yah the faction on the sphinxes is all screwed up....

Here's what you do.  Bring a cleric or a chanter with you to Atone or Memblur them when they agro. 

That is when you first talk to them, keep the others back and they will agro you.  Don't worry about it.  They hit like girls.  Just let them beat on you wihtout hitting back while the cleric/chanter attones or memblurs.

That fixes the agro and you can go on with your dialog.  As you talk to them, your faction gets better.

Also, part of the dialog with them is screwed up.  It's been a while since I did this, but one step said to turn in a piece to Ank.  He wouldn't take it, so I turned it in to Zaz and went on.  Worked fine.

At the end, when you get the gift of the sphinx for some reason they re-agrod.  You're done with them.  You can either ignore them and zone out or stomp em.  They're really puny, so no probs either way.

Take the gift back to muada and go on with the 1.5 checklist.