Main Menu

How do you guys set up your spell gems?

Started by Ermaach, October 03, 2006, 02:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nusa

Quote from: Urim on March 01, 2007, 09:36:00 AM
I am simply amazed at the amount of people that still bother to mem Ferocity in all its forms. Complete waste of a spell slot imo. My solo/raid setups dont differ very much. They look something like this:

Complete waste for YOU, I agree. However, the bulk of us don't have maxed resists with normal buffs. +65 to all resists still has meaning to me in many raid scenarios.

1:Slow
2:Nuke
3:Nuke
4:BE
5:Fero/Utility
6:SE/Utility
7:Heal
8:Growl
9:Delayed pet heal

Humlaine

fero has its advantages and disavantages...in my book its useless but I keep it memed so I dont get bitched at by the RL/ officers

zezashetan

Quote from: Urim on March 01, 2007, 09:36:00 AM
I am simply amazed at the amount of people that still bother to mem Ferocity in all its forms. Complete waste of a spell slot imo. My solo/raid setups dont differ very much.

I am only 71 and I have only a 1500 atk unbuffed. I am also on a pvp server so any amount of Resist are golden. Heck, i had frenzy memmed at all time until I was in my high 60's and my agi was maxed without buffs!

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek

Gatorr

basic set up

1:Minohten mending Rk. II
2:Spiked Sleet Rk. II
3:Bite of Empress
4:Bestial Empathy
5:growl of the panther
6:Mammoth-Hide Guard Rk. II
7:Sha's Revenge (Spiritual Enlightenment Rk. II on raids)
8:Sha's Legacy
9:Healing of Uluanes Rk. II

I do have all my spell sets used though most are dif buffs while others are dependent on what zone I am hunting in and if I am using my pet to help split mobs while I CoH with my mage,  in those cases I will have promised mending and mammoth hide always memmed.

Fornax

1.slow(short duration)
2.nuke
3.nuke
4.misc(whatever is needed for situation)
5.misc(same as above)
6.growl
7.heal
8.pet heal
9.slow(long duration)

Also have spell sets specifically for pet buffing, buffing self, buffing group, and spells that work on below level 30 characters, then again I'm a neat freak too.
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist