Main Menu

need info for Delirious Drogmor in Gunthak.....

Started by Khodius, October 13, 2006, 09:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khodius

Greetings Brothers and sisters of the Wild. Does anyone know what kind of resists the Drogmor has?
how many Hitpoints>?
how hard does it hit?
Snareable>
Slowable? 

as usual, Allakhazam wont say anything except its for the 1.5, lvl 65, and in Gunthak. i know where he spawns, just need a little more before i attempt this.

Qodius Wildtamer
71 Wildblood of Erollisi Marr / MT
Khodius Antignome
41 Berserker
Morrel Thule

Vidyne

650~  runs about run1 or run2...  snareable...  slowable...  doesnt summon unless changed.

Timberghost

All depends on how you're geared.  I know beasties who solo'd him (with the right gear and AAs).  I grabbed my bro in law's cleric and he was cake for the two of us.

Tardar

I soloed him np in Time type level gear when I first came back.

annoyinlizard

Resists shouldn't be a problem at your level I would usually get 1 or 2 resists out of 3 casts at lvl 65 want to say he hits for around 400ish but can't remember think scorpion venom and plague took 2-4% a tick from his hp but its been a few weeks and I'm forgetful.  No idea on snare my pet had hobble but I think it always got resisted since using lvl 64 pet unfocused.  If I remember right was fully slowable with the 65 spell.

Since the mob doesn't snare you can agrokite the mob if you can keep agro over your pet.  I kited around until slow landed then used a few offensive skills backed up for a bit once I got low and healed myself ran back in with protective and then kited with dots and used pet.  Use /pet hold at around 40-50% to make sure he survives in case of a few lucky shots and he should be full in 30 seconds(Computer broke right now but out of combat regen should start right away for pet so under a minute to get full hp).  Just kept plague/scorpion venom on the drogmor while I waited for protective to come back up.  After 7 minutes or so drogmor started to run at around 10% if I remember right(hobble never slowed him down that I saw think it was resisted since I saw the effect for it on drogmor but no message)

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1331691
That should be my magelo but if not I'm only 4k hp/mana and don't raid so mainly bazaar/group gear.

Zinkay

I think the PH for the Delirious Drogmor is the Feral Drogmor and i spotted him by the Crypt of Nadox entrence.
There are many drogmors around there and the Feral Drogmor was in the middle.

I hope this helps.

Nusa

Incorrect. Placeholders for the Delerious Drogmar are the single spawns to the far right and left of the Nadox entrance.

Here's what I wrote three years ago in another thread (use the search function if you want to find it):
QuoteI was able to solo the Delerious Drogmar, blue to 66 and aggroed me before I was ready (my fault for getting to close). About 50/50 tanking and pet-clericing. I'm elemental-equipped level 66 with the 66 pet-heal (heals pet for 3084 in 6 secs with my aa and focus). Poison bounced, nukes landed. Used paragon and disciplines. Drog ran at 15% when I was at 10% mana and 40% health.

Casual gear these days is better than PoP elemental gear, and you're 5 levels higher than I was then, so if you can't solo it you're doing something wrong.

Tigrah

I went after him with a druid healer. at the time I was unaware there was a ph. I just wiped out all drogmars. he appeared to be a random spawn as he showed up in several places since I got my 1.5/2.0.... With the druid healing, he was worse very easy, though I had the wrong spells setup, iirc he resisted my dots quite a lot and occasionally my nukes. I don't have the slightest clue anymore how hard he hit, but I do recall it was a fairly long fight.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Kitathia

I know a lot of people who soloed him at 66-69 with 6-7'ish K hitpoints pre TSS ( unbuffed) - If you want to be on the safe side ask a shm for Panther & slow - druid for nukes & heals or cleric ditto. Or even just another DPS.

He is kiteable too. Do not summon. Does resist dots.
Can take a long time to get him to spawn. Boring camp.
He did seem like he had a good amount of HP. I think ( this is a long time ago) he hit for 100-500 but again, I was really gimp when I did him. Think mostly in the 200's. If you solo, bring HoT pots.

Good luck with him!
KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

TerrorizzerTz

I soloed at 69 in mostly bazaar gear and self buffs. Just popped steadfast servant vet aa and the vet aa that gives full hp and mana back. Really dont rmember what he hit for but really dont remember it resisting alot.
Terrorizzer Whenbearsattack 72 Ogre Feral Lord of Shining Alliance
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=938982

leasty

I can confirm that the placeholders for this drogmor are the ones to the left and right looking out from the entrance to nadox.
Spawned him two times yesterday, first time i went LD when i was about to engage him, when i came back he was gone.

I started clearing again and he spawned again 2 hours later, mobs are on a 15 minute respawn timer, i had no problems landing slow (lvl 70 slow) and pet and me took him down with no problem at all, max hit me for 602 once (i have low ac) but most hits were in the 200-300 range, did quad two times.

He is easy to recognize from a distance since he is much bigger than the other drogmors around.

Velvis

I killed him last night. I have to slow a few times and he also Quaded me a few times. Died the first time ( have no buffs to speak of ) Went back to GL buffed up and wiped the floor with him. He spawned on the left side where the single PH is, probaly about 2+ hours of killin to get him to spawn.

Velvis
:mrgreen: