Main Menu

Spell: Spiritual Enlightenment rk II

Started by kymell, October 17, 2006, 05:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kymell

Greetings fellow Beastlords,

I'm looking for any information possible on what places this spell drops. I've camped just about everywhere with no success. The grind is wearing me thin and it's all about getting this spell to make the duo of beastlords in my current guild on par with one another during raids since my SE will no longer stack with his. Any drop information would be greatly appreciated.

Kymell Eveningfall
75th seasoned Savagelord of Silent Redemption, Cazic Thule

click above for magelo =)

Epee

Discordant

Got 3 copies slaughtering mobs in Frostcrypt this weekend.  No particular spot.

Skanda

I also got mine in Frostcrypt. It should also drop in Vladeholm since I've seen other level 74 spells drop there.

Kanan

they copy I owe someone a cleric spell or some PLing an alt for dropped in frostcrypt.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Jkal_Shihar

Yea, dont feel bad. I'm still lookin' for it myself. Warrior in guild was in ashengate when it dropped but I think he lost the roll for it.
But at the moment theres only 2 of us in guild that can cast SE and I'm at the raids more.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Denti

Think we had a couple of them rotting in our guild bank. Got 3 in a row at Argil camp but they drop at least pretty much randomly all over FC and AG.

Mukty

as far as i've seen not seen any of these for sell in baz on my server

Kitathia

Prices in the baz for Rank II spells are ridicilious anyhow..:(

Friend of mine got his in Valeholm - not sure what camp though - I believe it was a random mob.

KitKat
74 Wildblood

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

mogtoth1

For the extra 1 regen and FT I am not going to worry too much not having it lol
Tails high and walk away with pride

Mogtoth Venomclaw
75 Beastlord
Clan nan Dreolan - Prexus

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1087128

Tayken Mytime

got a copy of a few beastlord spells *one being S E rk2* off of the stonemite mobs in Vergalid Mines.

they are in the same room as Rokiln the Hunter.

later

Tay
Wildcaller Tayken Myime - 70 - Beastlord - of Tarew Marr