Main Menu

OMG BST RING

Started by Lotusis, October 31, 2006, 04:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotusis

Last night i recieved Band of the Wildspirits .
It is a sick And its BST only woot finally a ring thats all ours. It comes from the Ashengate raid instance "The Dyn Lyth Army" or something like that. its on Lucy. My first Serverwide first loot OMG.

Khauruk

Nothing on it to scream Beastlord, but really nice nonetheless.  Grats, and grats TR
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Lotusis

Quote from: Khauruk on October 31, 2006, 04:25:52 PM
Nothing on it to scream Beastlord, but really nice nonetheless.  Grats, and grats TR
other than the BST nothing really could scream beast cept maybe a pet/ ice focus all on one item.

tunr

Congratz,

wear it in good health.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Oiingo

It's a fine piece, but short of the saves and HP, it seems quite weak.  Which beastlord at this level of the game doesn't already have avoidance, attack, and both types of regen already maxed?  I was really hoping our class-only item would have some sort of focus effect on it that would knock our socks off.  Clicky pet rune is what I'm thinking.

Oh yeah, and a big flying flip to the SOE developers for all of the broken content.  We've been wanting to do that raid for weeks now.  </venting>  :)

Edit: ``Weak'' as in: Hoping and expecting more of a class-only item.  It's a pretty darn spiffy upgrade either way, though.
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

Lotusis

Quote from: Oiingo on October 31, 2006, 05:08:07 PM
It's a fine piece, but short of the saves and HP, it seems quite weak. 

HEHEH well I was wearing the faerune ring from inktutka. and faerune is really usless to a Vah Shir beastlord with inate infravision and all EB and see invis AA done. =)

Discordant

Its nice. But as I have voiced in other threads and on the live forums, where is the endurance?

Lotusis

aye it seems DK+ hybrids do not use Endurance in SOE's eyes but none the less it was a 200 hp/mana upgrade for me.

Denti

For a class only item it is utter and complete bullshit. Beastlords need all melee foci and a ton of caster foci and they dont get a focus at all on a class only item? Unbelievable. Nice hp of course but that is just in line with normal tss raid loot. Oh, and the lack of endurance on our class items is really a slap in the face when we get 3k endurance discs on the other hand.

I dunno if i could refrain from hitting Merloc over the head with a baseball bat if i ever meet him IRL.

Khauruk

Zajeer did the initial itemization though.  Yeah....Merloc's not looking like he's gonna be a pot of cookies, but it's not all his fault.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

jitathab

Grats for you, but apart from HP the ring is pretty ordinary. With zero focii and zero endurance I wont be bidding for it when I get there. This is about Bst specific as that crappy mace in CoA. Dont Soe have a friggin clue?

Kanan

The itemization in this expansion is generally horrid, esp for end game.

The augs are nice, but that's about it.

Very few, if any foci are being seen on most pieces, yeah.. the bst only one the community found is more focus-less, only the bloody name says bst on it out of being special for us.  /sigh.

I saw an interesting 1hb linked other day.  Funny thing: it was only like a coupla damage better than our 2.0 (not 2.5).  Not the incredible upgrade that I would expect to see outa TSS, and probably a downgrade to blessing/cryptwood.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar