Main Menu

Tastian - TSS Tiered Armor & BST Equipment

Started by Discordant, October 31, 2006, 09:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discordant

Tastian -

We really need to get an answer from Merloc just as to why everyone on of our BST only items (the armors) and now the ring from an Ashengate instance, are devoid of endurance. I realize that Anguish armor and our class item from Demiplane also lacked endurance, but this was introduced before we received Rake. And while I do not think it will negate its use much, it still needs to be addressed.

hakaaba

/agree.  its silly that bst armor doesnt have endurance, when we clearly do use it.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Tastian

It's just how it has been for awhile.  Zaj has said on a few occasions now that we are "hybrids" blah blah blah...

Will try again with merloc, but this isn't an oversight or a "bug" per se.  *shrugs* 

It definitely isn't just us though.  The issue was brought up as recently as beta by atleast one other class and then the answer was the same old "hybrid" blah blah blah thing.  *shrugs*  Would be a nice change and believe me I don't really understand not having it there.

Khauruk

Rangers are having the same issues as well.  Perhaps we could work up something w/ Ladwenae and the ranger community on this?
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Shamno

It isn't like we are asking for the same amount of endurance to hp/mana on class specific armor. Heck it probably can be half and be sufficiant. *shrug*

If our skills keep going down this road and not having gear anser to it, well we be in a pickle that is for sure.

jitathab

The class only item ring also has no focii. This is a considerable oversight considering how focii dependent we are compared to everyone else. If they put Ranger or Bard on that ring it would make zero difference.

bham

If your talking about the the groupable class only item, none of them have any kind of focus that Im aware of....
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

kharthai

Quote from: bham on November 08, 2006, 07:47:22 PM
If your talking about the the groupable class only item, none of them have any kind of focus that Im aware of....

He's talking about http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=46912

Tastian

Just a quick update about the lack of an update, on the updated update~!!!

Uhhh...I asked again...still no answer...uhhhh yeah lol.  *shrugs*  Will update if anything happens.

Shamno

Quote from: kharthai on November 08, 2006, 08:52:34 PM
Quote from: bham on November 08, 2006, 07:47:22 PM

He's talking about http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=46912

Yeah but the groupable class specific items are just as bad in lack of foci.

bham

If current raid gear is 400/400/0 and they dont want to give us 400/400/400 would you be willing to accept 400/200/200?
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Shamno

Quote from: bham on November 12, 2006, 09:05:46 AM
If current raid gear is 400/400/0 and they dont want to give us 400/400/400 would you be willing to accept 400/200/200?

I would think 400/400/200 *shrug* Cutting mana like that would hurt to much, but the halfed endurance on class specific pieces will help a lot I think.

I think it is sad that I have more endurance now then if I would go all Anquish armor, pieces of gear that are suppose to be upgrades. Adding at least half endurance to them, as mana and hp, will at least show some gain endurance wise. Making us a little more likely to go class specific armor then being almost forced to go multi-class items.

Otuol

I realize it's his first expansion, but I think the job Merloc did in itemizing TSS was pretty lackluster. Creativity is not one of my strong suits, but I can certainly compare items.  The lack of focuses, wrong itemization, and lack of attention to classes in itemization is almost unacceptable.  I personally think he needs to put in some extra hours and fix TSS itemization to be at least on par with past expansions, but preferably slightly better.  It's too late in the mudflation to try to even things off. What a braniac.

Inphared

Quote from: Otuol on November 12, 2006, 08:40:39 PM
I realize it's his first expansion, but I think the job Merloc did in itemizing TSS was pretty lackluster.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Zajeer do the itemizing for TSS?

mogtoth1

Would be nice to at least have a reply on this from them :(
Tails high and walk away with pride

Mogtoth Venomclaw
75 Beastlord
Clan nan Dreolan - Prexus

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1087128