Main Menu

Help 72-75

Started by Zebrn Beasword, November 08, 2006, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebrn Beasword

Its almost impossible to find a decent xp group on my server.  I can use a 70 druid to help PL myself, where should I go, druid is time/anguish geared and I'm pretty much all anguish gear.  Looking for a spot I can go all the way to 75 by myself and the druid.

Thanks in advance :)

ps- I've read every post in here, but none mention a 2box, most are just solo. 
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

Khauruk

Anywhere pretty much....

I mean c'mon....you actually have to ask?  You have utility coming out the yaya :).  You can handle Icefall/Direwind duo easily.  Hive regular/missions oughta be a piece of cake.  RSS if you have confidence in the druid's CC capability.  Ruins of Illsalin, etc, etc,...

W/ anguish gear, it oughta be pretty darned easy.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Khauruk on November 09, 2006, 06:00:00 AM
Anywhere pretty much....

I mean c'mon....you actually have to ask?  You have utility coming out the yaya :).  You can handle Icefall/Direwind duo easily.  Hive regular/missions oughta be a piece of cake.  RSS if you have confidence in the druid's CC capability.  Ruins of Illsalin, etc, etc,...

W/ anguish gear, it oughta be pretty darned easy.

Where is a good camp in Icefall / Direwind? I did MPG and RS, the exp was terrible with the duo. 

Epee

The boneyard in Direwind is a good camp duo.   It is right past the griffons.  In icefall u can kill wolves or orcs or whatever just pick a spot and go to it.

Zebrn Beasword

I did a spot in direwind today with the wolves, pulled to the bottom of the little ramp there and killed.  Was decent xp, about a PCT every 2-3 kills I think.  How is this compared to other camps?

I appreciate all the help guys. 

Kenusten

You can do 69.1 hard easily.  I did it with my now 75 enc and 68 cleric.  Note the serious lack of DPS on the other two classes.  You and a druid should tear it up.  There is a three split at zone, it may be easiest to have the druid zone split it.  After that it is pretty easy to get ones and twos without much patience.  Its only rare that mobs summon there.

Black Wing drake mission.   The spawns are clustered in 1 - 3.  There may be some zone spliltting since you won't have mez.  There is a nice fast respawn though.  Avoid the sand goblin guys.  Again, no summoning mobs.

Skin of the Reptile for the win.

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Kenusten on November 11, 2006, 12:40:42 AM
You can do 69.1 hard easily.  I did it with my now 75 enc and 68 cleric.  Note the serious lack of DPS on the other two classes.  You and a druid should tear it up.  There is a three split at zone, it may be easiest to have the druid zone split it.  After that it is pretty easy to get ones and twos without much patience.  Its only rare that mobs summon there.

Black Wing drake mission.   The spawns are clustered in 1 - 3.  There may be some zone spliltting since you won't have mez.  There is a nice fast respawn though.  Avoid the sand goblin guys.  Again, no summoning mobs.

Skin of the Reptile for the win.

I did nest duo with the druid when I was 70, was great xp.  Now I do the root guys in direwind, pretty healing heavy but the AA rewards are nice. 

Jastur

Hmm Nest, sounds like fun.

Taiglin

Is there a decent spot to set up in the root section of DW? Have just gone in there a time or two and it was always packed with many walkers. One of the times we were hit with a crazy AE root/dot deal. Would like to camp the mold droppers a wee bit.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]