Main Menu

beastlord spell rake

Started by slayze, November 22, 2006, 11:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

I'm an Iksar, we start with great faction on the evil side, and KoS faction on the good side.  I found it pretty close to impossible to get missions for the evil side so I just started working on my faction with the Keeper's.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

slayze

now since i have already done the raid (emoush) and recieved my glowing stone fragment will i have to complete the other task before turning in my glowing stone?    Or can i just turn in my glowing stone and move on from there?

Kanan

you can turn in the drops whenever you get them.  It remembers if you've done em.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Fuzkitty

Getting back to Rake, I've got the 4 paws, but I've never seen the npc up since TBS went live.  Has anyone else seen this?  Stromm server if that helps. 

Edit:  turn in mobs now roam all over the place and I was only able to get mine after the skellies took over and the turn in mob was the only horseman I saw in there.  After that it was simply paying attention to when he was running into the wall just in front of the zone in.

Edit:  After petitioning that the mobs roam when they should be stationary, and getting the customary bunny off response, soe ninja patched the npc's.  They are now stationary in the old spot just inside the zone in. 

Kitathia

Bumping this.. RAKE is awesome! Get it asap if you don't have it.
I have been doing a couple of SoC mission and are still missing like 2 skins for tha SAGA skin quest but I wanted Rake.. bad.

So I ended up doing the "gimp" version of the quest - you can solo it with a little finess.

Here is the info on how to get the spell/disc from Devastation without doing the whole Skinsquest ( you might still wanna do that one for the access-flag.)

I founs this to be the easiest drops to obtain:
Axe Them No Questions! Is the name of the quest. You can get the quest AFTER you have collected 4 Stone War Axe (No drops).

Drops: This item is found on creatures.

Razorthorn: Samples of Corruption
a basher (Razorthorn, female)
a basher (Razorthorn, male)
a stormbreaker (Razorthorn)

The Devastation
a barbarian
a basher
a bouncer
a dwarf
a fury (barbarian)
a fury (dwarf)
a fury (ogre)
a fury (vah shir)
a stormbreaker
a troll
a Vah Shir
a wolf of the north
an instigator
an ogre
Savage Fury Bloodstump

If the Giants are in power you can also collect Bolvirk Ears (No drop) you again will need 4. Once you get 4 you can jsut pick the "Bring Me the Head of a Giant!" quest instead.

The Devastation
a Bolvirk
a Bolvirk elite
a Bolvirk hersir
a Bolvirk warrior
Jarl Gunvilor
Jarl Hedmar
Jarl Lumars

Or if you are into the undead....... grab 4 Undead Legionnaire's Skull and do the "Bring Me Their Skulls!" quest.

The Devastation
a dark initiate
a necromaster
an undead footsoldier
Shadelord

Once you are done Zone into Sverag, Stronghold of Rage - beat down the door and hail the NPC that stands right behind the door - he should con indifferent - just remember you CAN NOT get the quest if you are not close enough to him, so watch for roamers.

REWARD:
Bard - Spell: Arcane Aria
Beastlord - Skill: Rake
Berserker - Skill: Bloodthirst
Cleric - Spell: Elixir of Divinity
Druid - Spell: Barkspur
Enchanter - Spell: Ward of Bedazzlement
Magician - Spell: Spear of Ro
Monk - Skill: Heel of Kanji
Necromancer - Spell: Grave Pact
Paladin - Spell: Ward of Tunare
Ranger - Spell: Scorched Earth
Rogue - Skill: Razorarc
Shadowknight - Spell: Theft of Agony
Shaman - Spell: Nectar of Pain
Warrior - Skill: Mock
Wizard - Spell: Ice Block

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Tin69

Does Rake and Harrow stack? I know kinda a newb question but hey!

Inphared