Main Menu

TSS

Started by Hatsumi, November 28, 2006, 08:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatsumi

TSS
Hi there~!  I've been lurking for quite some time and this is my first post.  This really is a great resource for finding new places to hunt when I level.  I've pretty much soloed my entire career because playing my beastlord is like relaxing in the tub with a good book.  I'm currently 58 and happily hunting in Acrylia Caverns.  I absolutely love it in there.  Good xp and good loot.  (Typically, when I fill up all my bags, I go back to the outpost and get about 2k plat just selling the runes and crude filth weapons.)  When my husband's beastlord was this level, he and I spent a LOT of time duo-ing in there with my SK.  When I started playing my own beastie, I always looked forward to being able to hunt there again.   :-)

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone had spent any time in the new TSS zones (well, I guess they're really not that new anymore) and if there was decent xp, soloable content there.  Not that I really want to move or anything, but I like trying out new stuff for the heck of it.  I went to one of the zones (honestly, I forget which one) when I was about 54 or so with a druid friend about the same level.  We tried fighting some light blue (current con system) mob and it pretty much ate me and my pet for breakfast because it had a 450+ point ds.  Ouch!  It was late, so we didn't stick around to try other mobs.

So, like I said, this is mainly for fun, but I don't really feel comfortable enough just exploring myself and then training the zone because I get in over my head.  I like to do my research before I try something potentially stupid.  Hehe.  Thanks in advance for any information!

- hatsumi
Bakemono - 58 Beastlord - The Tribunal
- hatsumi
Bakemono - 60 Beastlord - The Tribunal

Taiglin

I forget the TSS zone/level breakout. I would suggest checking out the roost (just off of the Mesa). Neat little zone. If that is too hard and/or something to do talk with the male scout in the Mesa just to the west as you zone in from the Moors. He has a progressive set of quests that can net you a 10ac 10hp aug.

http://crucible.samanna.net/viewtopic.php?t=3252

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Phumog

You could try BlackFeather Roost off of Sunder rock but some of the mobs are under cons. My 56 cleric gets decent exp there.

Hatsumi

Thanks a bunch for the suggestions.  Hopefully I'll get to try them in the next couple of days.  Christmas season and moving into a new place really don't lend well to having time to play...hehe.  I'm really excited about having an explore, though.   :lol:

- hatsumi
Bakemono - 58 Beastlord - The Tribunal
- hatsumi

Hatsumi

Well, I tried doing that quest and I died pretty quickly.  The normal mobs in the zone were decent xp, though, so I was happy with that.  I think I'll stick to AC for now, though, since I still get about 1% AA per kill and I'm working on getting Paragon.  Only two points to go.  AC is safe and easy now that I'm 60.

If you're lucky enough to have a 75 take you to Sunderock for xp sponging, I was getting 1-2% regular xp per kill grouped with a 75 Beastlord and a 74 SK.  We were fighting some basiliks to the right of the zone in from Mesa.  They drop those ash covered things that everyone wants so badly, too.  Got a nice neck upgrade that I can't use until 61 from a named called Obsidian.  I hope my friend takes me there again.  I dinged 60 there, so I guess I can graduate to the next forum board.
- hatsumi

Tiroon

Give the shroom patches in Fungus Grove a try. They become single pullable at level 60 and are decent XP. Just don't step into proximity aggro range which is kinda large and avoid the lotus unless you're well prepared.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Khauruk

Don't forget you can dispell Damage Shields!
TURNCOAT!!!!!