Main Menu

Solo'd my first MPG mob.

Started by Phumog, November 29, 2006, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phumog

WOOT ........

While on my way to Foresight my invis popped off by one of the dark blue lightning guys. I was goiung to just stand there and die but figured what the hey lets give it a try.

Basicaly I was a pet cleric. I would cast promised mending then cast the pet heal at about 75%. It worked very well. Every now and then I would jump in and melee a bit but only down to about 40% HP so not to get low HP agro, then just step back pop a HoT potion and heal the pet once I hit 100% I was back in meleeing.

Since the release of TSS I had been a little reluctant to solo anything over light blue and even in the new zones those kick my ass. But was very pleased withthe outcome of this fight. Although I ended the fight with low mana, about 20%, I had plenty to invis myself and get to the trial.

My magelo is somewhat accurate about 200-300 hp off, most of gear is auged just to lazy to update,  and I had just come from a Shyra raid so I was sitting at about 12K.

Kroshx

Haha, grats, mate. My first was a discordling, which was a pain in the ass. I figured, if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die kicking ass. But, I won. =D
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal