Main Menu

BE pet bug and pet models timeline

Started by Sushe, December 04, 2006, 12:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushe

Ever since TSS went live my cute little ww pet has been slashing away wielding little baggies in his paws. This doesn't seem to effect his dps, but it is well.. visually annoying. The mage version of BE also seems to be pounding away with bags in his claws. Now before TSS my ww would show up every now and then with some odd items clutched in his paws (dual wielded bows ftw!) and it was good for a laugh from the group/raid. I know it is more of a vanity issue than anything.. but could this plz be looked into?

Is there ANY way that we could get a timeline for the pet model updates? This is something that has been promised for a while now... would love to get a true Date about when it will be put into game instead of having to log in after each patch and quickly hitting un-suspend with my fingers crossed?

~Savagespirit Sushe

jitathab

This has been happening for a long long time. Sometimes you will see your BE pet wielding staves and weapons as well. Im hoping its going to start using chairs, tables and discarded limbs.

TBH I actually like the pet doing this, it adds some flavour, the bags are not so common though.

Kanan

I see the bags constantly now, like the OP said.  I miss the staves etc.  Bags are just silly, and the repetiveness annoying.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

Staves rocked, the rest is weaksauce.

Can we petition to make the staves permanent?  They look cool, and having a permanent equipped weapon on summoning might solve the problem.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kroshx

I haven't ever seen my BE pet wielding anything. Random occurence?
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Sikkem

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Rarrum

It used to randomly have random things in it's paws sometimes.  I'm pretty sure I've seen it with swords before.. know I've seen it with staves and bags.

Constaq

omg a Brick in a BAG is a mighty Weapon.

Vidyne

Hiirsh

I used to see weapons on little furball, but have not seen anything in a long time... was nice to be able to know when I had given her weapons :-)

On another note... Gratz Jaeren on getting things up and running again!

/purr

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993926"></a>
~Lvl 80 Beastlord ~ Resilience Guild ~ EMarrs

Mewzee

Yep my pet use to have swords, axes and even a bow.

Now he's stuck with two big sacks of cash in his paws and then quickly runs off into the nite and disappears with em. I think he's stealling all the EQ plat sellers plat and thats why SOE isn't fixing him.

tee hee

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Khauruk

I think this bug will be going away really soon.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Urim

Hmmm, i hope this "thought" isn't coming from participating in something that shall remain nameless! :wink:
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Khauruk

Just a rumor, from a friend of a friend!
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Petts

those kinds of rumors can be perdy accurate   :wink: