Main Menu

Audio Triggers

Started by Incizor, December 14, 2006, 05:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

A real helpful audio trigger i only use (as of now) is to help with Deadlock Jaws line of spells.
Your pets buff Deadlock Jaws (higher/Lower Rnks) Cast a better slow than you cast and also damage the target but wear's off after two proc's so I simply use
"Is bitten by deadlock Jaws" in the pattern line. Pretty helpful.

Nusa

To update my 2006 response, these are the general purpose triggers I have these days:
"You feel yourself starting to appear.", invis fading. We have fixed invis now, but still useful for IVU potions/clickies.
"Nusa has fallen to the ground.", FD failed, react appropriately. Use your own name of course.
"Your spell fizzles", obvious. I recast stuff without thinking when I hear that sound.
Various DoT landing messages, some of which are obsolete now:
"fill with asp blood", "fill with binasea blood", "fill with spinechiller blood", "struck by an icy chill", "experiences a sudden fever spike", these fire when any beastlord lands them, but it is enough to tell me if mine stuck or not.
"arms slow down", "their fighting edge", tell me a beastlord slow has landed, probably mine if I was casting it.
Various wear-off messages:
"Asp Blood Rk. III spell has worn off", "<spell name> spell has worn off" ..., tells me when over-time spells wear off.

For event audio triggers, a lot of people are using GINA these days: http://eq.gimasoft.com/gina/Default.aspx. I'm still making my own as required, but I may switch one of these days.