Main Menu

Vergalid Mines

Started by Taiglin, December 15, 2006, 01:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiglin

Anyone have some general tips or camp areas for this zone? I would like to bring my 3 box crew down here more often to try to get some powersources and such given 2 of the 3 are alts and am not beefy enough to 3 box the Veld pit. Seems like some of the drops are decently nice too. Haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on the zone though /shrug. Did finally manage to get a key for my mage so can move into the deeper areas.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Fightclubx

you probably allready know but.. for anyone else, just make sure every mob is snared =P

nicknacks

So, cough up then ... how did you find the camps in Vergalid?  I'm still wondering if I should hit it up for power sources to beef up my cleric bot.

Thanks.

Fightclubx

dont do vergalid for PS's unless you go to inner vergalid, but I set up right next to elevator and pull left side (north)

is about 3-5 ph's there 1 drops a PS but is rare, and leather is very rare off him.

some nice $$ drops though lot of it tradeable

nicknacks

Thanks for the info Taiglin, yeah I expect to get my inner Vergalid key sorted and go deeper.  I can't help noticing that you're a little tougher than my beasty who hits 12.5K fully buffed so I'm wongering if there's anyone out there with a similar setup to me who can say how tough this is to 2-box?  I guess Taglin is of a similar HP/AA status to me so would be interested to know how you fared? :-D  Would you say though that Vergalid was doable where Vald wasn't for you?  I presume you box your druid for heals, I know my cleric can keep my up in Valdeholm but I don't put out the DPS to make it doable and a named would drain the cleric's mana pool before I killed him.

My cleric got into inner Verg within the first couple of weeks of TSS and got a leg mold and ring drop but there's very little action there these days at least on Stromm which I find surprising really as the drops were really pretty decent - Vald seems to get all the action as far as I can tell and even Direwind / Ashen / FC are pretty dead  :|