Main Menu

Anyone tested Grieg's End

Started by Gunzak, December 15, 2006, 09:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

According to the devs on the official forums Split Paw has had the pathing fixed and some mobs have been removed.  Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case.  According to the forums when you pull a mob they run the wrong direction and bring all their friends.  I haven't tested it myself and don't intend to.

I am having a blast in CT right now.  So far everything has been lb but when I pull even up to 6 mobs at a time I have no problem killing them all as long as their isn't a healer in the group.  There is rarely anyone there, or at most only a few, so I can pull almost non stop.  There are several dark blue mobs on my Druids track but I have not gone in too far yet.  PoV Golems are slightly better experience but I am having a blast in CT so I am willing to take less experience.

Kanan

/chuckle... maybe this will drive down some of the old TS drop prices ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Gunzak

I probably should have kept all the trade skill stuff like the Tae Ew Blood but I just sold it all to a vendor.  I doubted any of it would be worth much being several expansions later but I guess I'll have to check.  All the weapons sold for 19pp each so those are worth collecting and are pretty common drops.

Timberghost

Quote from: Kanan on December 18, 2006, 06:57:07 PM
pathing n paw as bad as it always has been?

Yep, pathing there still sucks.  I was there the other day with my 67 zerker, and even when you tagged a singleton mob, it would do a weird V shaped or zig zag path to come to you, and would always agro and bring along at least one add and sometimes two or 3.

No biggie, they hit like girls anyway, but it was annoying.