Main Menu

Trial of Foresight - pulling my fur out

Started by Shieara, December 17, 2006, 04:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shieara

Well, we finally managed to win last night.  Only 16 survivors, but I am sure it will increase from there.  Thanks very much for your help guys.  I am sooo glad to finally hit Anguish.  Now I can strategize over the break on where to start in there  :-D

Phumog

Grats...We also became Anguish flagged Tuesday night. I guess alot of people didn't expect it because there is ALOT of signet farming taking place atm. IO fel we have dome fairly well becomming Tacvi and Anguish flagged within a 2 week period.

Nusa

My guild only had 11 survivors on its first Foresight win. Most guilds have to kill Foresight at least twice to take care of flagging the bulk of the guild. After that, it's much like Time -- you can back-flag a handful of gimps with every Anguish raid. After a while the gimp seals start to rot.

In the meantime, those of you who are flagged now can go hunting for augs off the mini's with as little as a single strong group.

Kanan

/chuckle.. how we got it, can't happen anymore.

We kept slowly losing peeps and a coupla monks survived inside.  At this time, if the people inside got low enough, the kyv emotes would cease, or the center would stay a safe spot.  So the monks just kept timing the AEs well enough to run out, Dragon Fang the remaining one, and run back before the AE went off.

We rezzed/zoned back in and collected our pieces.

Now it won't work like this anymore, since they've put a minimum person or lose limit on it. ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Vidyne

We tried this the other night.

I can assure you the emotes don't lessen as players die, they increase.
We only got about halfway through it on our first try.  I was one of the last ones standing, I never did die thanks to some decently high hp, reflexes, a small amount of spell shield, audio triggers, and good healers.  The kyv emotes do not stop the lower they go..    Right before we lost(4 people were alive in trial i know of at least.. and I had never died throughtout the trial, nether had the paladin in my group I believe.), I was getting about 4 kyv emotes at a time, luckily sometimes they were duck duck stand still, and not more like... stand still, stand still, move, move.

It ends when you have about a group left in it it seems.
Emotes get stacked more and more the survivors(personal emotes) as people die.

Kanan

/chuckle.. aye.. they changed it not long after we did it.  Thank god we had more than plenty to not have to do that damn trial again ;p

Shieara

Congrats Phumog!

I know all our raiders are pretty excited about Anguish.  We have a lot of signet farming going on also, hehe.  Thankfully I already have that done, so I can spend the holidays moving slowly towards 75.

Tardar

Farm augs.  Exp is decent and augs rock. 

Fightclubx

audio triggers work super well for Ture encounter in anguish, as long as you have speakers and want to be lazy audio triggers are a good way to take a huge burden off your shoulders. I use them whenever I can, specially for buff fading=P gogo Ferocity rotation on 4-6 peeps no problem

Kanan

/chuckle.. i stopped casting higher versions of fero, cuz they cost too much frickin mana, my better bene pres foci work on em & it lets the melee be happy about having fero on, since I've yet to be asked for upgraded fero specifically by anyone yet.

Kitathia

We had troubles with this one at first, but not as much as with Endurance  :-D

1. TAKE rings off
2. Casters take primary off
3. make a bandolier hotkey to remove weapons and one for equip.
4. Get Fire resists UP
5. Make a new "chatbox" - Fliter OTHERS to here. ( if you don't use Audio triggers)
All emotes will go here - from the explosions to the Kyv messages.
6. It's timed. The faster it's done the few emotes. First time we beat this I had anywhere from 6-9 Kyv emotes ( I died from gettting 3 all at once.. kinda hard to /duck - stand still and /move all at the same time  *chuckle* When we did it last night I got 2 Kyv emotes the whole fight.
6. Keep people alive - group heals from pally's are very useful ever our lil sad heals can help.
7. Have a fully buffed pet suspended if you can, just in case.
8. Load Annul Magic for then the Dragorns *sprout spikes* ( Yes I know that clerics have better DS debuffers, but clerics are usually more busy healing).

Every mob gets a "dotter" and the main raid takes 1 dragorn down at a time. IGNORE the explosion/AE but pay GOOD attention to the Kyv messages. The more people die.. the more Kyv messages the live raiders get.

When you get the emote to duck -STAY ducked till you get the CLEAR message that the Kyv missed you - same with stand still message. When you get a "You better move message" - do a lap around the center, usually by the time you get back to the main raid-force you have been cleared and you can get back in the fight.

BRING HoT- Potions. ( Heal-over-time)

If I got a *A Kyv is aiming at your head, you better move* emote I would leave pet on what ever target the raid was on and do a lap. Never thought warders would be possible targets, however I discovered last night that she ( my warder) died from a headhot :(

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious