Main Menu

Gonna get some AAs

Started by Chaosthunderbear, December 20, 2006, 10:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

Your right I forgot there is a gate out deep inside the Hole.  I haven't been that far in for quite a long time.

Hatsumi

Quote from: Gunzak on December 26, 2006, 07:03:12 PM
Your right I forgot there is a gate out deep inside the Hole.  I haven't been that far in for quite a long time.

Actually, I'm talking about running back through the elemental fort and going back to the entrance of the zone.  Nothing in there sees invis, iirc, since the undead section is past that.  In any case, if you're cheap like me, it's certainly possible to leave the Hole without a gate potion or a port.  If I leveled my Shaman and worked on alchemy...  Well, in addition to being cheap, I'm also lazy...lol.
- hatsumi
Bakemono - 60 Beastlord - The Tribunal

griff10

Well if you do not mind doing Dain missions from POR I think they would be the quickest.  I grind Dain 1 and for every 4 missions I do I get 3 aa's.  Each mission takes, with timer, about 1/2 hour..  So figure 3 aa's for every 2 hours of play.   

Gunzak

I thought Dain had a 45 minute lockout timer so that even if you beat it quickly you still had to wait till the 45 min was up.  I know I did Dain 1 several times and we would usually beat it in 25 minutes but had to sit around and wait to start another one.

Illinther Sarantiel

It has a lockout timer if you finish it quicker than 45 mins I believe, so if you finish it in 23 you can do another in 22. It's not a normal lockout from when you complete it.
Wildcaller Illinther Sarantiel
(aka the Kitty Blender and the InsomniaKitty)
75 Vah Shir Wildblood of 622 AA's
Member of Keepers of the Elements
Luclin Server