Main Menu

ME Broken?

Started by ryoko, December 28, 2006, 08:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryoko

I have wiped out the fort straight out from DSP about 5 times, that means every mob in there with my box crew.  I pull about half (maybe 20-25 mobs) with my SK and then burn down with area spells.

I'm up to 200+ mobs and not one of the drops from here.  Every mob is supposed to be one that can drop it.  Is it bugged or am I just having HORRIBLE luck.  If I could get one I would know I'm doing it right and it is just slow, but this is absurd.
Ryokobeast , 70 Beastlord, The Nameless

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=958897

tunr

When I did my 1.0 I went to the UP zin line and killed the Xi there. At least one Gem of the Void will drop every time I pass thru there on my way to UP.

For the Wolf for the 1.5 the spawn point is at the fire ring in the corner that faces the UP zin.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Khauruk

UP zoneline worked wonders for me as well.  I got them all really reallly fast.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

ryoko

Quote from: Khauruk on December 29, 2006, 06:54:40 AM
UP zoneline worked wonders for me as well.  I got them all really reallly fast.

Ok, I'll relocate, cause now after doing my shaman 1.5 in UP, I wiped out the fort another two times and still nothing.  THat is 300+ kills there and nothing.  Sigh.
Ryokobeast , 70 Beastlord, The Nameless

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=958897

Lupina

UP zone line. Think that is the only place that they drop I too tried the fort and even the group in the middle by Akevia and nothing.

Vidyne

I got mine from the cloaks/robes roaming in the southern area, near the entrance to Akheva Ruins.

I've never really seen any beastlords camping the upper fort with massive amounts of monsters in it.

After I got my drop, I mostly helped beastlords get their drop on the east wall near UP zoneline.