Main Menu

Nice find

Started by Donaar, December 28, 2006, 09:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donaar

Hi all,

I am currently working on leveling up my 55 beastlord.  He's been an alt for a long time(about 3 years) but I decided to try to catch him up to my 65 druid and necro.  I 2 box my druid and beastlord and have access to another 65 necro account.  With these 3 I get the Unrest mission that originates in BB by the Gfay zoneline.  I then camp the necro and head into the Unrest instance with my druid and beasty ungrouped.  I tried this for the first time last night and it was really easy.  Mobs conned yellow to my 55 beast and hit for around 170 max, but not very often.  They only took a few minutes to kill solo with the druid only healing and DSing.  I averaged around 1.5-2% of regular exp per kill at level 55.  These mobs seemed much easier than PoN mobs(as old world mobs should) and yielded much better exp.  Plus with added benefit of being an instanced zone you can go afk or kill at your own pace with no pressure at all.  Also mobs drop around 10pp per kill so that is nice as well.  Give it a try.

Donaar

PS - I am pretty sure the mobs in this instance scale based on average group level.  My group avg last night was 61.  I am going to try tonight with my 65 druid, 55 beast, and 49 zerker(avg 56) to confirm the scaling.  I'll report back.

Gunzak

I'll have to try this.  I have some lower level guildies I have been trying to level up so I will have to bring em here.  I totally forgot about this mission.  Thank you for posting it.