Main Menu

taste of Blood

Started by Blarp, December 31, 2006, 11:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Dear Beastlords

Heya all i dont know if you all have gotten around to this aa yet. i thought it would be useful man was i wrong.  this aa is about useless and a Wizy with a taunt key.... just don't work.  i think it should be at min of 45sec-1min long after proc to really work. what do you all think?

Helspawn

Personally I'm gonna pass on this since I don't really solo alot anymore.  If I were to solo more I would want a better timer on the proc.

Blarp

Even when soloing it fades by the time i  pull another mob in rss or mpg most the time. 18 sec's is way to fast needs to be a min of 45 sec's to 1 min i think.

Kanan

It's useless really unless you have a 2nd mob in camp, waiting for you to start beating on.  So its generally a total waste of time unless you delight in multi/chain pulling while you're soloing.

Groups.. same requirement.

I suppose it could be useful when you are training yourself farming crap.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Humlaine

totally useless aa in my books

Lerash

What does it do again - have still to find out  :?

Inphared

SoE's version of the AA:

Makes your pet uber for a short time.

Our version:

+.01 DPS increase for 30 seconds.

It really is worthless. I would buy Innate Intelligence over this.

Mewzee

I use it as a junk buff for pet now a days.. lol...

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Humlaine

Is sony gonna do something about this AA? as it sits it doesnt stack with out pet haste nor does it last long enough for it to be affective in any situation

hakaaba

Quote from: Kanan on January 02, 2007, 02:32:38 PM
I suppose it could be useful when you are training yourself farming crap.

Nope, it doesn't proc on greens  :-P

It's useless in all situations.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Tardar

I know in the big scheme of things, this AA isn't that big of a deal.  But it's  just another example of the overall frustration people have when stuff like this is put in game and allowed to stay broke but we are going to get yet another expansion.  It's just frustrating.  How long did it take to fix focus MGB?  Steeltrap was broke since the beginning, and it just now got fixed.  It leaves everyone scratching their heads. 

Vidyne

I believe it increases minimum hit, and gives pet a slightly better chance to flurry?

The dps increase might be from say 100dps to... 108dps for 24sec?

I have it, but I stopped using it a while ago... I forget to use it since I don't see any benefit at all from using it so far.

Urim

Quote from: Tardar
Steeltrap was broke since the beginning, and it just now got fixed.
I wouldn't even go so far as saying it got fixed. More like it had a bandaid put over it. Being fixed is that the procs AREN'T eaten by other procs, not just doubling the amount of possible procs.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Humlaine

Sony is taking their sweet time with our fixes mostly but wont delay to neft certain things

Kitathia

I never use Steeltrap.. seems useless all around. the thought behind it might have been good.. but..

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious