Main Menu

VahShir Cloak Quest

Started by Dale_Y, January 16, 2004, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale_Y

I have been working on the Vah Shir Cloak quest and have just gotten my Officer's Cloak of Service. Is there any continuation after this point. I have read about a Cloak of the Kati Sha Hero but am unable to find any updated info on it. Did they change this quest when they revamped the grimling forest?
Shantry 53Bst

Tytallia

Aye (sad face), they changed this quest when Grimling Forest was revamped. The Officer's Cloak of Service isn't even the original... used to be 5 officer level cloaks, 1 for each class. The new version is better though so they made one of the outpost NPC's able to exchange any of the 5 old cloaks for the new one. The Hero cloaks are now unattainable.

Daarr

The new one is definitely better stat wise, but it's hard to pass up the tailoring mod on the old one. Do the previous cloaks still have the mods on them? Not that I really want to go through all that again, but I might.
Daarr
Shards of Time
Saryrn Server

Tytallia

You can't get the old officer cloaks either. My warrior alt got his cloak about a month after the quest was changed and he received the new cloak from the handin that previously gave out the old version. So if you haven't held on to the old version from before the revamp you're out of luck. Sorry.

jalcewhitefur

Who do you turn in the old cloak to for the new one?  I havent heard about this before.

Thanks
J

Tytallia

Grimling Forest zone, Vah Shir outpost. Talk to Spiritist Darah at /loc n568 n1116 to get the new cloak. This exchange is one-way only. Once you give away your old cloak there is no way of getting it back.

EDIT: BE WARNED THE NEW CLOAK IS VAH SHIR ONLY.