Main Menu

Farming

Started by Kroshx, January 08, 2007, 10:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kroshx

Where's the most productive place to farm Blue/Diamons? Trying to add to my guilds stock for AAAA, and I figure farming would be better than paying for them.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Nusa

I do know you only need 3 of them per AAAA, and they drop in so many zones nobody tries to list them...I don't think you'll have too much trouble getting enough for your stated purpose.

Camping Clockwork Gnome Bolts is usually the most time-consuming (and valuable) part of the AAAA, and they only drop in one place. You get a lot of other useful parts at the same camp.

Shadowmane Pelts are also somewhat rare, if you're looking for another useful item to camp for the AAAA.

Kroshx

Damn, rare gem-drops are pain in Kroshx ass.

Damn pelts for that matter. I like seeing Wurine, and now I have to kill them...oh well!  :evil:
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Kanan

the BDs are best farmed in PoP zones, esp Sol Ro, PoFire, CoD, etc.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Phumog

I wish I could find a good place to farm some plat......I am trying to stay away from tradeskills....although there is a chanter in my guild that has more plat then she knows what to do with and its all from tradeskills.

griff10

This might seem like a dumb question but what is the blue diamonds for?  NOt sure what AAAA means!  I know we need them for our 1.5. 

Tiroon

Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator is the container you need to turn a Bazu Stone or Last Blood into an augment (example).

The AAA is a hideously complicated contraption mainly made through high level tinkering but requiring some subcombines made by high level smiths, tailors and fletchers and jewelcrafters. The stuff that goes into the AAAA with the dropped component finally requires high level research skill alog with high level baking and brewing.

Of course this is a bit too easy, so in order to actually make some of the stuff, completing DoDH tasks is required to get the tools needed to make combines.

I know you didn't ask but I'm going to answer anyway: The combine to make an aug is no fail but consumes the AAAA. :roll:
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Nusa

I've made a couple, actually having the tradeskills to do everything but the tinkering and research combines myself (yay for having done Aid Grimel once upon a time), but everything for the AAAA is tradable, so you can farm out what you can't do. This is what I use for a shopping list. Note that all the parts are linked to eqtraders for easy lookup.

http://www.geocities.com/lots_of_ferrets/eq/shopping-list-aaaa.html

mogtoth1

Been farming Tained planar essense for Pottery (working up to Artizans charm) and have been doing the Puslings in Plane of Desease. I was amazed by how many diamond have been dropping for me. In a 3 hour session I had 9 Blue and 8 diamond together with 15 raw diamonds. Hope this helps
Tails high and walk away with pride

Mogtoth Venomclaw
75 Beastlord
Clan nan Dreolan - Prexus

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1087128