Main Menu

Quick Question on Final Fight and Tim Deep

Started by Baerek, January 09, 2007, 07:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baerek

Just a quick question on these two fights. I am 65, pretty well geaered, and I have a 64 druid bot. Could we take these two fights out without a group? I've been almost done with the whole epic except these two fights and the piece from the grey since I was 55, and decided I'm almost done and would like to start work on 1.5. Thanks in advace for the info.

Illinther Sarantiel

You could most likely handle it just fine, just be careful, there are occasionally still bugs with not all of the Images dropping shards.

Draz Nurakk has been fairly easily soloable for some time as well, but a healer is always a good idea, especially with 4k hp. Have fun and good luck.
Wildcaller Illinther Sarantiel
(aka the Kitty Blender and the InsomniaKitty)
75 Vah Shir Wildblood of 622 AA's
Member of Keepers of the Elements
Luclin Server

Phumog

You should have absolutrely no problem 2boxing him down. Althought druid heals arn't the greatest. But if your anything like me yo like over kill. Maybe find a cleric friend to go with ya. I tried to help a guildy get his and forgot that only the person performing the epic fight can damage the guy with the special weapons.....Just put your pet on his nd you beat down the guy...keep a snare on him because he will try to move on ya...and i'm not sure how good Hobble works on him....its beena long time

Illinther Sarantiel

He's more or less equipped much more like an early SoL character than a current day one, so that has some effects (although he is at a higher level). Back then I needed quite a bit of help to finish off Draz, even though now I can solo through the entire quest (I've done it...twice, to get new SS's of the pre-epics for updates to Allah's).

It's still a bit of a challenge for him but duo it should be more than fine.
Luclin Server

Baerek

I did the TD fight with absolutely no problem this morning (would have been done yesterday, but scout wasn't up). Gonna do the FG fight tomorrow. I've been told I should have no problem with this. Fully buffed I have 7500hp and almost 2k attack. I'm pretty sure I can do this.

Baerek

Finished the epic. Final fight was cake. I could have almost soloed it I think. Hardest part was when he started to run. Snare didn't stick, and it said he was immune to changes in run speed. So I ended up chasing him around FG with my BL and druid trying to nuke the crap out of him. Anyway, all finished without any serious problems.

Illinther Sarantiel

Luclin Server

Vidyne

Yes, the only two kinks in the BL 1.0 are..

Failing the tim deep fight = start over

Draz running like mad on the final fight, and being immune to snare.

Otherwise the entire quest is not too difficult, even by gear levels back then.
You just want to have overkill on tim deep.

rdahl

QuoteDraz running like mad on the final fight, and being immune to snare.

IIRC pulling his pet with him and not killing his pet first keeps him from running. 

regards
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless