Main Menu

we must rebel against the itemizers !

Started by Fightclubx, January 14, 2007, 03:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mewzee

omfg I would love that clicky on my epic or my BP/LEGs/SHOES/HAND slot.

Damn them for giving it to necros...its a mistake right? Tell me is a friggin BIG Mistake! plz

/crys ...whimpers....

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Skanda

I don't understand the problem with that Necro clicky. Am I missing something?

Kanan

the pet proc was bst/mage department only before.  The massive amount of procs was bst territory.  Now they're being given a tool to further eliminate our uniqueness.

1 Week remains.  Can't wait for VG to go live.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Skanda

I guess I just don't have that much of a problem with it. Necro's always have been the "master" of lifetap so that proc isn't that far off base for their class. In addition it seem to me they're the ones worst off as far as pet survivability goes, at least I almost never see a necro pet on raids. And finally it's only the uberest of the uber Necros that even stand a chance of seeing that BP. It just doesn't strike me as something to get my knickers in a bind over really.

Maylian

I rarely see a Necro using normal pets on raids mainly due to the fact that they don't really need them to DPS. So in my opinion we're worst off for survivability since our pet still forms a decent amount of our dps. Add to that a lack of utility on raids and I feel quite downbeat about our class at the moment. I hope the next expansion see's a fix coming for some of our problems at least, fixed AA's and spells would be nice............alternatively we could all make monks  :roll:

Kitathia

So Rangers get  "Pet swarm" clicky on their Tennish ( Tier 2 TSS) and Necro's get a beastlord proc on their Terrax ( Tier 4 TSS) ? WTH?

That makes no sense..

Scratches head..

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Mewzee

Quote from: Kitathia on January 23, 2007, 05:22:42 PM
Necro's get a beastlord proc on their Terrax ( Tier 4 TSS) ? WTH?

That makes no sense..

Scratches head..

Thats what im saying dern it !!!! Would be much better if we had that proc at least we'd make use of it on our pets, unlike necros who like many stated don't use their pets on raids much at all anymore due to massive dot dps.

Humlaine

the necro clicky will make sense when TBS comes out trust me

Khodius

my god.... all the whining, and people threatening to go to Vanguard. buh bye. juszt leave already. Vanguard is 50x more buggy and problem prone than EQ ever was on its worst day. Enjoy.

Prism skin is NOT a heal. its a 500 damage Rune, just like what our Pet procs give off. ( oroshar, lairn )
Beastlord Pets still PWN compared to Nec pets, so Hush. i would be more worried if they gave it to a Mage. Ever been in a situation where the raid Leader says All pets in on Target, while PC's stay at range? this will save their pets ass. Whats the Big deal? Whine when they get steeltrap Jaws, Hobble, and our other Goodies. our pets still rule.

Wildblood Qodius Bearzilla
75 Arch Animist of Avatar Elite - Emarr
Khodius Antignome
41 Berserker
Morrel Thule

Kroshx

Khodius -- See here: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spelllist.html?searchtext=prism+skin.

Notice that 2, 2, items are listed under Prism Skin. One of them is a rune, the other a heal. Prism Skin IS a heal, and it's only for necros.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Mewzee

I still say this should be beastlord only, we are the only pet class who casts a spell for procs to occur on our pets, I thought that was pretty unquie and giving it to necros blows.

Screw necros, BSTS for the win! *grin*

Khauruk

Quote from: Mewzee on January 30, 2007, 07:20:05 AM
I still say this should be beastlord only, we are the only pet class who casts a spell for procs to occur on our pets, I thought that was pretty unquie and giving it to necros blows.

Screw necros, BSTS for the win! *grin*

Mage proc spell - Iceflame Skin.
Shammy - Panther

I have much <3 for the necros, and they were rather shafted w/ TSS (horrible lich, and huge drops in mana efficiency), and their pet certainly needs help.  And, imo, a prism skin spell or clicky should be readily accessible for them, so that even "lite" raiders can get one easily.

As far as Beastlord utility/dps procs, I do agree they rock, and I'm glad we're starting to see a wider range of resist checks again....one resist for everything makes me cry.

I'd love to see some pet procs w/ group shortbuff group recourses now....%crit, spell boost a la mini bard, other debuffs, etc,....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Mewzee

I agree pet proc recourses for group would be really interesting...someone should go post that in the got ideas in SOE correspondent section.

Oh yeah btw read this discussion i made...tell me what you think...

http://forums.beastlords.org/index.php?topic=7236.0