Main Menu

Where can you get 18%ish a kill now days?

Started by Blarp, January 19, 2007, 02:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

hey i know i used to get 17-18% solo a kill in the nest. whats the ne zones for this? i hate icefalls to much lag for  me atm ith where i am at. any other thoughts? i am trying to find 15ish+ a  kill i know it is out there some where

Rekirts

Soloing root things in dire is good aaxp.

Check your messags on guild forum or shoot me a e-mail Blarp
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=678897" target="_new">RekirtsDarigaz</a>

Vidyne

RSS brings 17% a kill for me with lessons on.
I haven't found much better than this however, as I'm kind of afraid to solo anything in direwind or Icefall.

Maylian

I was getting about 8% per kill in RSS and sometime it was a bit too close for my liking. Although near Riftseeker camp I was able to take 2 chimera's at a time and win. Was soloing Black Legion mobs in direwind yesterday - mainly darkblue mercenaries and warriors and was getting just under 10%, picked a couple of yellow cleric mobs who yielded 14% AA exp. Anyone know somewhere we can kill quickly for lesser rewards but better exp over time?

mogtoth1

About the closet I have managed is 15% (I assume you are talking aa xp here). That was root rotting direwolves on my shammy in Icefall. I wouldnt even try it with my BL. Would get eaten very quickly trying that.
Tails high and walk away with pride

Mogtoth Venomclaw
75 Beastlord
Clan nan Dreolan - Prexus

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1087128

Petts

i box my 74 druid in Direwind on the Oozes for 6-8% aa with a 90/10 exp split
and grouped ... i can even take the named (Creeping Death). my druid is running
100% regular exp and getting 1-2 per.

Blarp

Ya i'm taliking AA and yes Looking for better then  RSS i have a camp there i tend to solo alot and it is ok exp i have access to a Very well geared cleric i can box. i get 8% in rss solo. i'm looking fo a zone like the nest sued to be mostly i used to get 18% a kill there solo exp NO lesson. looking for somethign clsoe to that. i'm overe 11k5hp buffles with clsoe to a 10k5 mana pool aa's clsoe to max along with  void and only 15% shielding but i am good for alot of zones. any one know what vald is per kill solo?

and info on the newer zones would be  nice i staying around from them atm until i know more. thanks for the info thus far

hokarz

you aren't going to solo anything in Valdehome...at least not for a few more expansions. Mobs quad for 2k each.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Blarp

i'm sure i ould solo there it's just a matter of it being worth my time and i can box a 12k mana pool cleric out side gruop for a duo and i can take  ch there NP

goguran

Icefall Glacier is great solo xp. Pretty much everything there minus named.

Direwind, boneyard..blacklegion is also very good solo xp.

I don't box too much (have a 73 chanter) but these areas are doable, depending on gear.

Vald is soloable...however if your soloing for xp i would recomend against it. Not very mana effective. You will find yourself soloing like 2 mobs then medding to full. All things dependant...you could be spent on one mob.

Verg mines is also a good option. However you will get a lot of 2 and 3 pulls depending where you pull from / to.

Hope this helps.

Urim

Current place that I solo is the zone Atiki in TBS. I kill all the efreetis that stand around the pyramids. They give 13-14% AA exp per kill normal (no double experience). Not tough at all, max hit is around 1300-1400 with named hitting for 1700 (although I don't bother with named, too much hassle). Mobs are lvl 73-75 so all are in the sweet spot for experience. Just be careful of the lvl 75 efreeti lords, had one get lucky and do 6k in one round so gotta pay attention to hitpoints.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Blarp