Main Menu

Blessing of Solusek Ro

Started by Maylian, February 23, 2007, 04:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

My guild has just started doing Corruption of Ro missions, mainly due to a few quiet nights where we can't work on TSS progression. Me and the monks are actually quite excited about this new mission obviously. To those that know I have heard a rumour that when the golem drops the tonfa that he carries it in the fight and is visible........is this the case?  only really ask as I haven't had a single Cryptwood Tonfa drop for me yet and desperately want this graphic  :-D

Kanan

I've never seen it drop, but once, he was wielding a tonfa when he beat me down at the end of the wipe.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Urim

I can't remember far enough back whether the tonfa was visible or not but the tank will be able to tell if he has it.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Katonis

It is visable as a held weapon.  You can even trigger and then stop the event if you see it and it will change the loot to something else.  Im my old guild they wanted to do that one night but I pointed out I had no luck with the DP H2H so we kept it so I could loot it. =P

Kat

Maylian

Thanks for the info Katonis, much appreciated. Don't know if monks and beasts have enough power in our guild to do that, despite the guildleader being a bst.

jitathab

Fun little event this :) completed it the other night and now have a shiny new weapon

Maylian

Did it the other night and he was dual wielding the tonfa's, both went to monks but i'm sure i'll get mine soon. I got my other tonfa but now I want to dual wield the beasts.

Katonis

My old guild has all the loot decided by the guild leader alone.  They kept it for me since if they had reset the event for different items it could have meant a completely rot loot set where as that time at least something would be looted.  I was only the only beast/monk without a DP h2h and had been waiting over 4 months. =p

Kat