Main Menu

Where are our new Warder graphics already??

Started by Khodius, January 24, 2007, 01:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khodius

9 expansions later, with the 10th coming out, and we still got the Crap Nintendo Graphic pets. Hellooooooo, sony...... EVERY Bst i know is waiting patiently. I am an ogre BST, and the Gorgeous Bear graphic you put in for LDON + has us all Drooling. Now with TSS, the Tigers and such have the Vah Shir Drooling. Patience is wearing thin LOL. Stop with the unwanted expansions, and fix the Bugs please.

Sorry for the Rant, but this is the only Forum i know someone will read that may influence a Dev....

:evil: Qodius Bearzilla  :evil:
     Arch Animist of Emarr
Khodius Antignome
41 Berserker
Morrel Thule

Humlaine

Razazh

they just upgraded the necro pet. maybe ours next? :?

Spiritclaw

I'm betting mages are next (if they can all agree on new elemental models)
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Khauruk

The craziest thing is....our pet models already exist!!!!  Well, at least the Ogre and Vah Shir ones do...though imo all look fine except for the ogre.  Hello lego bear.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Razazh

didnt the basilisk for trolls get upgraded a while back?

hokarz

most trolls I know would argue that that was an upgrade. I would rather them fix something else in game, then my pet graphic, to be honest.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Spiritclaw

I'm betting most trolls would be happy with the new crocs in TBS
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Blarp

I would have to say the same thing there are way more importent thigns to be taken care of then pet vid's   yes iw ant a Kooler lookign warder but its like nuke 50 out of my top 25 list to tell you the truth,  there are so amny othere thigns we need to work on getting  necros have a rep to get thigns done ours is MIA and we need a new one like yesterday!! this is very importent to do.

Kitathia

Honestly I rather they fix some of our spells...... I've gotten used to Tigger by now. But, if SoE really wanted to I would not say no to a Ice Tiger from Valdeholm. Those are hawt! :-D

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Xacer

Be happy with all ur tigers and bears and crocs ohh my.  Im a barbarian beastlord with a wolf pet.  With all the new familirs and such out try to name me 10 of ur friends that dont have a damn dog running with them. Dont get me started

Fornax

I don't care about pet graphics, give me something that affects us on a raid or group aspect. Graphics are just eye-candy.
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist