Main Menu

Need a hand

Started by Phumog, January 25, 2007, 10:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phumog

I am having trouble with Mauda...surprize...When I go to speak with him he starts the 1.5 script. I have tried equiping my 1.5 and even tried to hand it to him but nothing changes. I was wondering if you guys have run into a similar problem.

Nusa

You get the clue what to say next when you complete your 1.5. The sticky in this forum has the dialog if you don't remember it.

Phumog

Yep tried that already. And got no response.

Tardar

What are you trying to talk to him about?  Have you already talked to him before and now he is waiting for your response or for you to hand something in to him? 

Phumog

When I hail him He responds with a question about do I have more business with him and I reply yes. That is when he startes the 1.5 script.

Nusa

Have you tried all of the following? What responses did you get, if any? The idea is to figure out where you left off in the script in the sticky.

wish to continue to walk among the elders
know
learning
task
i am prepared
things
there is more
world
problem (if you receive the piece of wood here, or if you already have it in your bank, you're on track)
make the totem

If none of that gives you any feedback, I suggest you start a petition to get GM help.

And yes, you're right, as a rule hailing won't tell you what to do next on epics. You're expected to remember what you were told to do.

Phumog

I will try these key words to try and see where I am. I donot remember even starting the script for my 2.0 once I did my turn in, basically because I was nowhere near anguish flagged and was putting off as long as possable. And I have checked my bank for the "Peculiar unshapen piece of wood" that the posting on alla speaks of but cannot find it. I will probably have to petition it, but was checking boards incase I was doing something wrong or incase this was a common problem. If the key words donot work that is what I will end up doing.

Phumog

Well i got it started I guess i was mispelling the text to start it....now where is an air flagged rogue