Main Menu

wru

Started by recoil silverclaws, February 11, 2007, 06:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recoil silverclaws

Tastin around someplace?

I was in . . a server the otherday talking to jebasiz the necro cc and was told he couldent get a hold of tastin for quite a long time. I guess all CC's got a email from dev's regarding future aa's/spells and wanting to know how each class's comunity felt about them and what was liked and disliked. Also any idea's of what we would like to see. I surely hope tastin is around for this because this would be a operton time to bring up some things.

But anyway might as well start a thread for it, i know we have plenty on this forum as is but please post your idea's. I'f tast isent aroud i can collect them and get them to the proper channels as needed.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Shieara

I always have ideas for future aa and spells.  The only bad thing is I am not a high-level raider, so some of the things I would like might not be good for the end-game folks. 

Advanced Natural Durability - More hps are always nice.
Uncanny Dodge - This gives your pet a chance to completely avoid a rampage attack.  Increased ranks increase the pet's chances of dodging.
Raging Spirits - Upgrade to Frenzy of Spirits, instead of giving 99% haste/attack gives overhaste/?. 
Wilderness Training - This allows you to take advantage of your warder's familiarity with the natural environment and become invisible at will (outdoors only timed invis).
Feral Alignment - Bestial Alignment upgrade.  Maybe a group bestial alignment?  Would have to balance with other group buffs.  Shouldn't be mgbable imo.  Would be good for irritating your groupmates and also give us a solid spot in a dps group.
(can't think of name) - This allows you to give your pet the command to /shield you upon command.  The second rank allows you to command the pet to /shield a specific target instead.  Can only be used while in combat state.

For spells, I like the trend we have going where our pets have three procs...epic, damage, and utility.  I'd like to add a couple more options for utility.  Maybe a debuff of some kind.  I think it would be cool if there was a spell you could cast on your warder that adds a proc which gives a recourse to your group if it goes off.

I would like a version of ferocity that added increased combat effects instead of attack.  Also, it would be nice if we could replace the stamina portion with raw hit points as well.  I could see tanks really wanting that buff, and even dps.

Dilgartownguard

I would like to see us get an aura of some kind. Maybe one that adds a melee proc? (Probably ice damage, they love to give us ice damage)  I'd also like to see a line of defensive AA's for the pet. Something to drop hate would be nice as well, Roar of Thunder just doesn't cut it. A cure spell to make us equal to Rangers would be nice too, dont know why they made them better. An AA like Bestial Frenzy exceot for triple attack would also be nice to have. Maybe an AA to make Aura of spirits always MGB in combination with a reuse AA? I could maybe see it being helpful if we could keep it up the entire raid, as it is I'd rather MGB SE.