Main Menu

Bark at the moon

Started by mogtoth1, February 19, 2007, 05:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamno

Actually the changes are 5, 7, and 9%. When they trigger was marked at 10 for the original ph version of this spell to check if the trigger worked.....it went off quite often and is a pretty big boost in over all damage. It is an impressive boost.

bham

Is the recast time linked to BE?

IE can I have both pets up at the same time?
Bham - Cleric - Mage - Wizard - Tentrix
Bertox

Hanelce

Quote from: bham on February 21, 2007, 11:11:21 AM
Is the recast time linked to BE?

IE can I have both pets up at the same time?

Yes, they are linked!

No, if you have your Bark pet up, you can start to cast BE, but the game won't let it go through, until your bark pet is down.

75 Arch Animist

Mewzee

Bah Hane, /bonks you

Answer the question right!

"Is the recast time linked to BE?

IE can I have both pets up at the same time?"

Yes they are linked, so no you cannot have both pets up at same time (/crys)

But still a darn good spell :)

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Hanelce

Quote from: Mewzee on February 21, 2007, 08:53:32 PM
Bah Hane, /bonks you

Answer the question right!

"Is the recast time linked to BE?

IE can I have both pets up at the same time?"

Yes they are linked, so no you cannot have both pets up at same time (/crys)

But still a darn good spell :)

Bah, I answered it right, go back and re-read *casts Invisibility over "Last edit" portion of my last post* /grin  :evil:

75 Arch Animist

Tigrah

I noticed on eqplayers that the duration of this spell is little over 1.5min. wasn't the original BE only an 18sec duration? is this a huge upgrade in potential duration? or was I reading the timers on the original wrong?
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Hanelce

I do see it lasting longer then the BE pet, but not 1.5 minutes.

75 Arch Animist

Tigrah

Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Humlaine

picked this up today god I love it! :-D

Rukar

This spell is a decent upgrade from BE. I am not to fond of the orange tint but thank Mages for that one, they whined their pet was same color as their last so Prat changed theirs and ours. I can confirm the proc is working. I have had it go off a few times in the past few days on raids. The only thing you might wanna remeber to do is tell your RL there is a chance this will proc 4 pets and to not freak out thinking we are using Swarm Pets.

But the new Pet Focus is working on this and the DPS is nice. If you chain this spell it will match your warders DPS. I have parsered 11 mobs so far and the BaM pet is within 6k damage of the warder. Yes I know the warder should be a heck of a lot more but thats a whole other discussion.

Humlaine

parsed tonight on 10 different procs of 4 pets its approx 14k damage when 4 come out. this is without a pet focus equiped also

Gatorr

Got rank 1 last night with Kindly faction to pirates.  Does Rank 2 also only require kindly faction with Katta or is it ally like some are saying?

I spent all my mana 3 times (over 30k mana) 3 boxing in Buried sea doing some tasks for aug all I casted was slows and BatM and I got ONE freaking proc I honestly thought it was busted as I was nearing 100 casts and it wasnt proc'n 4 pets then it finally did.  I hope I was just unlucky and its not bugged as some people have said it was working for them.

Mewzee

Yeah I saw the spell says 96 or 93 seconds to last? and saw that the four pets isn't procing as much as I would like it to be. Also I thought we were getting five pets? /shrug Still seems like a great spell and upgrade. Quite a mana hog thou just like the new poison nuke! hehehe

am having to decide how to waste my mana instead....press poison nuke spell button or BaM? hmmm hehehe!

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Humlaine

get the rank 2 version gator or send me a tell in game since you are on Emarr  :-D.....eitherway I can help ya out with some knowledge if you want it

Pakratz

Has anyone parsed this thing yet?  Does the new pet hit for more than old one  as well as having chance to proc??  I'm hoping it does.  Mana cost is 25% more with new spell (actually more if you have a level 70 mana pres item).  The chance to proc 3 more 7% of the time adds 21% damage for a net of -4%.