Main Menu

Bark at the moon

Started by mogtoth1, February 19, 2007, 05:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

Yes, it hits harder.  Slightly less accuracy for some odd reason, but it hits considerably harder.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

recoil silverclaws

The way the spell was built the base BaTM pet unfocused is better dps wise then a full pet focused BE pet, at least thats what it looked like in beta. This is yet agean another great spell to use for added damage with out adding all that agro from chain nukes. I think on the last few parce i have done chain casting BaTM as much as possable it came out to about 200 extra dps just from the pet on a 5 min fight, not to shaby of a upgrade.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

recoil silverclaws

was parced the other night on vladen the shade in ashengate north, shade is one of our better dps parce mobs sence it dosent move and is prity much a burn fight. Turns out BaTM is a little better dps wise then i expected when chained, i dont remember how meny procs of 4 pets i got during this but 400ish dps still isent to bad.

http://www.clantaveren.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4553&d=1175057506
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Denti

Must be quite a few 4-procs on it, i usually parse the rank 2 version around 220 dps. Shade sadly went from a good to a pretty bad parse mob, or more precise to a pure burst dps parse for us, fight duration is way too low. But its sure nice to see dps around the 1600 to 1800 dps mark :P

Spiritclaw

Got the rk. 1 version last night.  First cast I got 4 pets.  Man, was nice seeing the damage rack up, with at least a few crits in the 400s (MoE focus)
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

iamweaver

Just don't forget to strafe after you cast BaTM. Even though the pet "casts" BaTM Call, the new pets appear wherever you are, and they don't appear in an instant, but over a short period of time, perhaps one second. This spreads them out a bit so they aren't all pushing in the same direction.
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis