Main Menu

Riwwi ground spawn

Started by Ssner, February 23, 2007, 07:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ssner

Is this something I can do solo?  I know there are a lot of undead in the zone but I have not been there ever.  Anyone with a little experience with the Arena would probably be able to tell me.  Is there a trick to getting there or am I just going to have to feel it out for myself?

Ssner
The Nameless
Ssner <<Knights of Consuming Fury>>
The Nameless

Vidyne

Except for the possibility of bad luck with wanderers seeing invis, to my memory, all you need is invis to get this "water" spawn.

tunr

when I went after this I had no issues. just invis up and watch for SI mobs. The spot is in the water close to the wall.
I had a gate potion so I wouldnt have to run back thru.

I dont remember any mobs pathing in the water near that spot.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Vidyne

/nod.. i had no trouble with any see invis at all.
I was just covering for if i was just lucky and theres like a super long pathing see invis that drops by there.

Ssner

Cake walk.  Literally.  It took more time to run out there then to find it.  Thanks all for the help.

The next thing is to find that dang walrus!
Ssner <<Knights of Consuming Fury>>
The Nameless

tunr

I had no trouble getting the Ailing Wally to spawn at the WW side of the zone, just clear the hall ways there are wait.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar

zezashetan

Is there a secret to getting behind the Spider in PoD without a group?

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek

Nusa

The spider is rooted. Make sure your pet is held and just run past him. If you don't hurt him, he won't summon you.
However, I'd advise pulling some of the trash from behind him first. Cycle-target is your friend.

Vidyne

PoD =

Bring one other person at least.. or however much you need to kill Gryme

Kill Gryme.. get key.. open door.. kill kill kill..

Find Spider... have another member of group aggro spider, adds will come likely... kill adds.
Now have that other person aggro the spider more, but keep staying away from line of sight of the spider.
Go pull the adds if need, kill them....
Make sure the spider likes your friend, then once adds are dead, hoof it back there and grab the spawn.

Lanestra

ERRRG POST THE REAL LOC for the Riwwi Ground Spawn PLZ not The other Stuff .......... I cant find the Ground spawn in There  :?
Blessed be Forever Free
:) Lanestra :)

tunr

the location should be on the walk thru for the 1.5,

in Riwwi there are 2 streams, the spawn is in the right stream very close to the wall,
when you zone in, invis up, move to the open area where the streams are, stay left, follow the left wall, then move right to the right stream, take a gate potion so you can gate out or use your origin aa if you have it.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar

Timberghost

The Riwwi ground spawn is under water in a streamby the zone wall.  It's a safe place to camp once you invisi under water, so if the spawn is not up when you get there, just camp for an hour or so and check back. 

It actually spawns underater a bit in from the left end of the stream.

The POD spawn is a bit more of a PITA now than when I did it back in the POP days.  Diff was that then it was easy to tail onto a Grummus raid and just camp right past Aramin the spider guardian, and who the heck goes there now.  The spawn is in the corridor just past her.  At the corridor bend a bit in from that room is a safe place to camp if your spawn isn't up.  No walkers there.  If it's not up, camp an hour and check again.  You should be aware that where the spawn is placed, you're gonna get a couple adds when you pick it up, so this may be one of the times the instant gate potion is actually useful.

Even though nobody goes to POP at all these days, the content is easily one groupable ( :lol: or less), can just get a couple friends to help kill you back there and camp for a bit at the other end of the hall past Aramin if its not up.