Main Menu

Bite of the Empress rk2

Started by Humlaine, February 24, 2007, 05:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sikkem

The ally wrist item from Katta has a 30% poison focus on it and it isnt a bad piece of equipment that is fairly easy to obtain.

and it also works with poison dots...

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Mewzee

Have been getting 5400-5500 crits with bard songs ect on raids. am loving this new spell. I added as input in the ideas to correspondent section that they should change all our worthless dots into poison/disease nukes =p then maybe i'd mem them once in a while to use along with this great spell.

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server

Inphared

Mewzee

nice highest I got so far was a 6k crit with no poison focus, but I might have had bard songs playing near me or in my group lol they change me in groups so much bleh

Orbus

I have to agree with the consensus. I really like this spell, just over 5k crits, and I use it to hold aggro now that I have learned how to manage it. Managing mana is a pain occasionally if soloing but on raids I normally don't have a problem, not with the speed med...chanter buffs..and castiing group aura of spirit occasionally(on those really long fights).

Mewzee

Got the ring from the Giant guy in Vergalid cycle, the poison focus is 35% I think, its sweet. The base damage a good 95% of the time when I cast the spell goes from 2593 base dmg to 3200-3660 every time I cast it and it lands.

Highest crit atm with bard song+ druid epic 2.0 debuff = 7293 crit!

I've even critted this much without a bard in group.  :wink:

Greystoke

Can't we all just get along

iamweaver

For those complaining about the mana efficiency, that is not what the spell is about.  It is similar to the shaman Sting of the Queen - a DPS boost with a highish mana cost.   In fact, its mana efficiency is higher than the shaman rk. II spell (which sits at 3.0)
Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis

Denti

I love the spell, pure and simple. Even more so now that i have a 65% poison focus, crits close to 7k without bard or druid is nice, and it helps to keep aggro on multiple targets when grouping with my alts.

Maylian

So far been able to get crits up to 8.6k without destruction AA or bards....hopefully the moon and sun will align whilst i'm in a DPS group and i'll see the super high crits.