Main Menu

Lvl 66 bst

Started by kalnr, March 01, 2007, 01:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalnr

:mrgreen: Morning all

Ok my first post so would like to say hey to all.

Ok my beastlord is lvl 66 and at present im working on AAs (only got 20 at present) im gonna get them up to around 40-50 then do another lvl... but im really not sure where to go.

At present i lvl in GE which is ok (i guess) regular exp as long as i can get to the mobs past the gate.. but if not then its hardly not worth it... only good thing is the hot zone exp that kinda keeps it going.. i also try veksar and Bloodfields. all of these are ok i guess exp but i was wondering if anyone has a nice spot that they would like to share =)

My char has 7.7khp (tena and personal) 5.3k mana 1.7k atk (buff etc) and 1.3k ac.

i have been thinking of making a cleric box but at present i just dont play enough =(

zezashetan

holy crap! show me your magelo!

I had lvl only about 3k unbuffed at 66. now I know I am sad!

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek

Khauruk

It'll be hard to match the XP from GE, w/ it being a hotzone.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gunzak

Get a splitpaw group but make sure everyone is level 70 or lower.  At level 70 the mobs can dark blue to white and its a hot zone.  At the zone in most will be lb at 70 so just move in a ways.

kalnr

Quote from: zezashetan on March 03, 2007, 05:14:24 AM
holy crap! show me your magelo!

I had lvl only about 3k unbuffed at 66. now I know I am sad!

I dont have a magelo unfortunatly. keep meaning to do but just dont get round to it. as i said my stats do include semi buffage but with items like the Icefall bracer and some cultural equipment and some nice augs my stats are nicce for my lvl.. remembering this is now my only char that i play anymore and all my other chars have lost there equipment to kalnr. so he has some nice stuff i guess >:)

thanks for the input for zones to lvl in. i do spend alot of time in GE and i have tried spitpaw once.. got the defeated gnoll earring which is a nice item from there... think i will try to get some groupage down there

thanks again and as soon as i can i will do my magelo account

ty

Jowood

I dinged 66 last night on my BST (only 4 more levels until i can soak up the leather drops in Demi with my guild lol) and I decided to try my hand at soloing as i hadn't done it in a while...
I get about 9.4k HP w/ Teme and self buffs and around 1.4k AC so i'm pretty well geared (see magelo) so i thought Bloodfields would be challening, but not too so.
I was wrong. Bloodfields is simple! I was killing mobs in around the same time it takes Venom to wear off (about 3 minutes? not entirely sure) and only went down to around 92% HP and 85% mana... At 1% XP per kill i can't complain.
My advice is to steer clear of the High Priest though... not a difficult kill just takes a while with his heals and having to heal pet (he'll have to offtank the add).
Hope this helps your XP woes :)

P.S. It's 00:22 here so this might have made sense in my head but not written down :P