Main Menu

73 solo spots?

Started by Banthur, March 01, 2007, 05:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banthur

I just dinged 73 and have a hard time finding groups.  I usually solo for hours with LFG on.  My play time is usually limited to 1-2 hours at a time and by the time I get a group, it is about time for me to log.  Most of my solo spots- WoS, NC, Stillmoon Temple, Ascent, etc. don't give much exp now.  Where can I find a good solo spot at my lvl while looking for a group?
I have 103 AAs, most put into defense and average Bazaar gear with the exception of the TSS lvl 71 chest piece with TSS power source and I do have the 1.5 BL epic.  I think when I get more AAs more spots will open for me.

Khauruk

Is the BP important enough to you that you wouldn't unding for better xp in your current places?

I'd unding, and work AAs for a while where you know you can do it.  The places that give reasonable xp at higher lvls are pretty tough to do w/ low AAs.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Spiritclaw

Your 73 pet can tank WoS ferans, bazus and chimeras.  Even if you can't tank them he can.  At 73 I started soloing the open area and skipped the murks.  at 75 I can solo 1 mob while pet takes care of second.  Just make sure your slows stay on the mobs.  The way I work it is I slow on incoming then cast poison dot, when dot wears off, do another dot and slow (if doing 2).  If single pull 1 slow/dot works fine, though with lower dps you will probably need a second round of each.  At 75 I get around 3% AA per LB kill and 7-8% for DB named.  Be prepared to self heal and/or heal pet
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server