Main Menu

First time achievement for me

Started by Gunzak, March 07, 2007, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunzak

A guildie of mine told me he was able to solo in MPG having only 10,800hp fully buffed but more defensive AAs.  I thought well I hit 12,500hp fully buffed so what the heck I'll try the one at the zone in.  Well I was successful at soloing my first MPG mob yesterday.  At the end of the fight I was near 40% hp and 40% mana and my pet did live.  This isn't going to be an efficient spot any time soon but just thought it was cool that I could solo one.

Blarp

WOOT WOOT i rember them days soloing a  hard ish mob for the 1st time its a grate filling congrats and shortly you will be soloing there i bet =-P

Khauruk

I felt great the first time I did the same.  Far less HPs than you, but far more AAs.  It's all in the AAs....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gunzak

With the new changes to AA would soloing a level 69 mob in MPG be more experience then soloing a level 65 mob in WoS or the same experience since they are both dark blue cons?  WoS Murks are about 6% a kill solo and are pretty easy.  I believe Split Paw dark blues are even better being that its a hot zone.

Nusa

More experience per mob (assuming zone bonuses are about the same) , almost certainly. More experience for time spent, probably not in your case, but the best way to find out is to try it.