Main Menu

frantic beast spawn

Started by Razazh, March 08, 2007, 02:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razazh

any one know if the frantic beast spawn for 1.5 is broken? iv camped it for 12 hours so far. 2 hours for 1 day and another 10 on the next. Im about to say forget this and just quit my 1.5, i dont play this game to camp for half a day and waste my time.

tunr

your at the fire ring near the UP zin?

the 3 wolf spawn in the corner facing the zin tunnel.

I had to do him twice. Both times he spawed within about 2 hours of camping there.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

dainfrol

It took me about 2 hours to figure out where exactly to camp and to clear out other trash, after that it only took about 30 min for me to get my spawn.  I've been lucky with most of my epic stuff (1.0 and 1.5) getting quick spawns and what-not.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Razazh

ya i was at the big fire pit. i aggroed the ghost things a few times we getting to close to one of the sides. that wasnt fun. but im def at the right camp. so iv heard 2h from alomst every bst iv talked to so far. makes me feel pretty unlucky right now 8(

Tardar

I was there for days before I got mine.  Sometimes hours at a time, only to find out it popped in 15 mins for someone else.  It's just dumb luck.

Nekokirei

aye, i was fairly lucky with my spawns up to the frantic.  took several days of two hour camps before frantic popped for me--i'd say close to 11 hours total. 

i was solo'ing him and he 0wn'd me--i did a lot of things wrong in my excitement on seeing him pop.   fortunately, a couple of guildies happened to log on after i rezzed in GH and we made it back to his spot before anyone wandered in and snagged him.

really an annoying bottleneck for my hunting--right there with ailing.

getting ready for final fight this sunday.

/crossing claws

last sunday we attempted DDA and wiped 3 times--we didn't have enough healing nor enough pullers to split off DDA.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Khauruk

Ailing was there when I tried for him.  Frantic was there when I was wandering by to check.  Too bad I'm not usually that lucky.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Razazh

well after 2 more hours of camping on sunday i finaly got the spawn.  :mrgreen: im a happy bst.

tunr

Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar

kalnr

im in the same boat i think on the tribunal server. this will be my third day of camping and he hasnt poped yet just PH after PH. im right by the fire

Tardar

You're in the right spot Kalnr.  Keep your chin up and keep up the slaughter.  You'll get him.

kalnr

will do bro... i dont think i get alot of luck with these ones :( i tried again last night but tiredness kicked in so had to call it a day.

i remember being The grey for days waiting for that item to pop :( ahh well im sure it will come.

Also another question The drogmar in gunthak is that the same kinda camp as this one as in PH etc

Tardar

When I went to Gunthak, the named was up.  I have heard others that had to clear a PH, but the named popped next cycle.  So I don't think the camp is nearly as bad.

kalnr

cool sounds good to me! ty for the help. im sure i will have my 1.5 in hand soon enough :)

tunr

took me 3 days to get pop in Gunthak, there are 2 possible places for him to spawn on either side of the steps up against the wall.

I was able to DoT kite him with pet taunt off with no problems.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar