Main Menu

frantic beast spawn

Started by Razazh, March 08, 2007, 02:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidyne

If memory serves.

The steps leading to nadox.. stand at the base of them.
Look to your left,  there is a lone drogmor.
Look to your right, there is a lone drogmor.

Those are your PHs I believe.

tunr

Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

kalnr

well at around 11pm GMT after camping for 4 straight hours he finally spawned.. and fun it was... cause i had been there for a while i had become abit complaicent of the trash and forgot to buff.. so when he poped he bashed the hellout of me so i had to zone out lol... but i amerged with a necro and a cleric friend and he droped finally.

my word of advice on this mob is:

1. if you imagine the flame thing is a x shape stand in the gap after the 3 wolfs and pull there as you never get adds. also they respawn timer is roughly 10-11 mins i found and for all the people i ask your lookin at a bit of a camp so be prepared to dig in

2. rebuff!!! it nearly killed me!!! you know how it is handling trash etc and you do forget... well i did :)

3. for the brief time i tried to solo i found he was a resistant one.. slows etc

there you are... well im off to see the drogmar... ty all

kalnr

after beating up the mobs and with some help from guildies im up for my final fight on tribunal tonight... so watch this space and hopefully later on i will have my 1.5 in hand :)

kalnr

well 2am GMT time the DDA was put to rest! and im now a prowld owner of my 1.5 :)

Tardar

kalnr

Ty bro. thing i noticed with the final fight is we were having some problems with splitting the DDA and his pets.. so we done the fight in kinda two stages. first our bard pulled three of the pets (believe tiger wolf and crock and the ikky..) we burnt them down pretty quickly.. we were lucky as we had an abundance of tanks. the next pull we brought the DDA and the bear.. burnt them down and boom thansk very much..

we had a SK and a Monkie but they kept hitting snags when they pulled. doing it this way was abit more fun to :)

i cant really say how our bard did his pull as i havent got round to ask but il find out and post

/bows

Farinea

Gratz hun - who cares how ya did it - point is you did it! LOL...Love seeing another BL with their 1.5....

Now enjoy it a bit before you work on 2.0!

kalnr

lol ty :)

my 2.0 to me is a distant thought im on a USA server and live in UK so hard to attend raids etc. im sure one day il do it

I went to BFR to pound me some harpys with this weapon.. and i love it!

Zinkay

Finally got mine after about 6-8 hours of killing the three wolves.

I had some help from a lvl 75 bard for a few minutes and then FRB spawned.
He was easy to kill but it takes such a long time for the stupid thing to spawn.