Main Menu

Epic 2.0 Focus - Idea to make it useful

Started by Saniiro, March 11, 2007, 10:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saniiro

The ranger epic 2.0 focus is 40% to all direct damage spells up to level 75.

It would be good if ours could be changed to do the same thing. That would be a really convienient focus for Bite of the Empress.

At the start, both epics focused ALL of our nukes, the ranger's still does, while ours does not.

I feel that this would be a resonable change to ask for.
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo

Urim

Never going to happen. Epic 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 are expansions old and there is absolutely no chance that they would go back and change items from past expansions when they can't even make decent items for current expansions (Hello, TSS and TBS CRAP!).

While it does suck that beastlords need to once again get another focus effect, i don't think going backwards in expansions is the correct choice to fix the problem. A new focus effect that does both will hopefully show up in the future for us as i know it has been mentioned to devs numerous times (maybe one day they will get a clue).
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Nusa

Never say never. It took a while, but the focus level was raised from 70 to 75 on everyones epic.

Khauruk

No spells with that resist were available when the 2.0/2.5 came out.  Won't happen.

If we had gotten the spell w/ DoD, I think we would've had a fighting chance for this to be part of the 2.5 aug.  But not now....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Mewzee

This change to our epic was effective a few patches ago, so now the focus works for up to spells level 75.

~Mewzee Mew~  Lvl 75 Wildblooded Kitty of RIP ~ Tribunal Server