Main Menu

Beast pet

Started by Derlook, March 14, 2007, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denti

No, it was all pets (probably except iksars, didnt see one) that famous day. Ogre bears were bigger than mainbank unshrinked, and we did raid poearth b that night, was quite fun because all mouse-targeters got nothing but bst pets on target ;)

Kitathia

Use the spell "shrink" on your pet instead of tiny companion, and you will see the difference in size.  After the huge warder fix, we could only shrink our pets to "shrink" size, not "tiny companion" size, like we could previously.  However that has been fixed now.

Funny you mention this.. I jsut cast Tiny Companion on Tigger (once) then tried shrink on her.. and ............ she grew a little bit.. LMAO I was actually under the impression that shrink didn't work on pets. I guess that was wrong. I'm pretty sure WAY back when we raided in CT I tried using shrink on her ( I hadn't picked up Tiny Companion yet..)  and it was a no go.

Uh and they really need to fix the /bug that makes Tiny Terrors/group shrink cast by shamans makes out pets huge again.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

hakaaba

they "fixed" it by allowing us to block buffs on pets.  block tiny terror and donlo's dementia

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))