Main Menu

SoE Rep

Started by Blarp, March 28, 2007, 07:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

OK we need to Do something here NO one els seams to be i just want to see whos Down for what, dont take this thr Wrong way plz. But we are falling Even more behind with No rep  So yes i think we need to find some one els that can do the job and not just Poof i know there could/are many factors  that may of played in his leave, but we need some one and we need them like yesterday!

zezashetan

Normally, the person asking for a replacement of leadership is the lobbying to get his/her name on the balet as the replacement. I save just T some time to get back.

I am Zezashetan Warder, because I will not survive without my pet and in return my pet does not survive without me. We are one! Therefore I will share his name, and he will share mine!

Zezashetan Warder of Zek

Blarp

I'm not saying i'm the best person to Rep us all or that i will, but reguardles hes not been online for a LONG time, the longer we wait is the less and less that Beastlrod Class prob's get worked on, i careles who is our rep so long as they are willing to put in the hours needed and aere willing to work with all of us.  it is needed to be, that is my tohughts on the matter i posted this poll to see everyone else's on the matter PLz by all means if you think some one would be good at this then put down there name fi they dont mind or Speek the hell up if your willing to di it your self.

Spc Whitney, Johnathan M.

Khauruk

/shrug...I went through this a couple of months ago, and got flamed for supposedly bad-mouthing Tastian (wru reading comprehension for the masses?).  I'm done /shrug.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Haggatha

Give him another month.

And if we need another rep, it needs to be someone with better writing skills than the original poster.

Khauruk

Quote from: Haggatha on March 28, 2007, 06:47:00 PM
Give him another month.

And if we need another rep, it needs to be someone with better writing skills than the original poster.

And somebody called *me* a bunny in another post!  <3 you Haggatha. rofl

Seriously though, Blarp.  Your posts are hard as hell to read.  iirc, the army had some classes for that, possibly part of NCO schooling (whatever army calls their version).  I don't know if they're offered/available from deployed locations though.  But, it'd help you out a lot if you're looking to make the army a career.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Blarp

ya i fill you man, i know That is sucks, and its something i am working on, But i just saying that if we wait to much longer we will be bitching about everything other class's are getting, and how we are left behind yet again.

Bengali

The sad truth is that it probably doesn't even matter whether we have a class correspondent.  It's not like Tastian didn't tell the devs what our issues were.  He did -- a lot.  I'm not saying we shouldn't have a correspondent -- we might as well have one if everyone else does.  But the lack of representation isn't the reason we're falling behind the other classes.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Blarp

yes this may Be true but it Does not help right now not to have one, with TBS there is alot that could of been fixed, that was Easy but  Over looked. any ways i do understand what your saying  better to have and not need then need and not have , my thoughts.

jitathab

no need to give the OP a rough time. efforts were made to contact Tastian but no response. Almost everyone liked Tast and everything hes done for us, but hes been gone a good time for reasons unkown, which is worrying itself.

The next expansion will be worked on soon so a rep needs sorting out now to have a voice in that one.

I wish Tast would be here but he just isnt.

Rhoam

I posted that we should wait some time to see if Tastian would return and sadly he has not. So, with no disrespect to Tastian, who would like to be CC? I dont have the knowledge that is required but I bet Bengali or Jithathab do. Either of you able to take on this monstrous burden?

Bengali

Quote from: Rhoam on March 29, 2007, 09:50:49 PM
I posted that we should wait some time to see if Tastian would return and sadly he has not. So, with no disrespect to Tastian, who would like to be CC? I dont have the knowledge that is required but I bet Bengali or Jithathab do. Either of you able to take on this monstrous burden?

Sadly, I cannot.  I've been bogged down in RL since the Serpent's Spine expansion and I've barely been able to log on. :(
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Khauruk

Before we worry about who wants to be CC, Zatozia (Kytherea's replacement on sony forums) needs to decide to replace Tastian.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

jitathab

I wouldnt vote for me tbh :p My available time is not enough.

Khauruk

There is no 'vote,' so it really doesn't matter.
TURNCOAT!!!!!