Main Menu

SoE Rep

Started by Blarp, March 28, 2007, 07:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

Quote from: Khauruk on March 30, 2007, 03:20:54 PM
There is no 'vote,' so it really doesn't matter.  The final choice is Zatozia's.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Farinea

How long has Tas been gone? Does anyone know if he/she is going to return? Or what the reason for the absence is?

Jaeren

The only thing I know is what i've said in the other 300 threads on this topic.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Blarp

From what i have sean no one as had contact with Him,  i hae personality Emailed and Pmed him and gotten NOTHING. thus i can only say they have A moved on. or B unabule to keep it up due to RL/maybe something happened to him.

i would hate to find i out something indeed did happen to him but there is little we can do about that.

Blarp

Ok  this is how it ended

8 want to wait

21 want to move on and 1 person just dont give a bunny.

i would say as a gruop we want to look for some one els, we should see whos willing and has the time to take this   Honor.  then we need to get with  right SoE rep i gues and tell them whats up and such and we would liek to repalce t with so and so.

looks like ths as a gruop is what we want to do. any othere input?

Jkal_Shihar

You already know where I stand on this. Given that the other correspondants are also lacking, having one doesnt seem like a priority to SOE anymore.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Sanois

SoE just got a new one for the clerics...

Blarp

ok well who is  some one you all would llike to see do this for us?  if any one  haves any thoughts on who would be good its time to hear it.

Khauruk

Whatever you do, get it off these boards, and on to the official boards.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Babybst

I am new so not sure if my imput would help/hinder, but I would love to see our class represented also.
Please let me know what I can do to assist.
Babycat
The Rathe(KARANA) server
Level 72

Swampfunk

Tastian needs to go, he is not active and is failing at his position...

as a former CC I can tell you, he definately neesd to go.... 

Bored at Work? Look>-> **NEW** Website: http://mypage.iu.edu/~jweakley<--- CLICK!!
Swampfunk - 75 Berserker of Momentum

Gatorfunk - 75 Beastlord

gorgera

Should we post over on the eq forums?  Having a class rep might help us out. 

Khauruk

Quote from: gorgera on April 13, 2007, 02:56:32 AM
Should we post over on the eq forums?  Having a class rep might help us out. 

Nothing, nada, zilch will get accomplished if you don't.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

recoil silverclaws

I've posted this on another thread but ill repost it here, Tast was a awsome cc and we can only hope for the best that maybe he found love in his life and just hasent had the time to commit to eq as it is just a game. That being said ive sent a pm to zato asking to not only find out what has happen to him but if he has fallen by the way side i would like to volenteer my self to pick up where he has left off. The last few mounths ive chatted with a few cc's and i have a prity good idea what im getting my self into and if zato desides i am fit to fill the role i'll defently try and do my best to be at least half as good as tast was.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

Tardar

Recoil,
Thank you for offering your services.  It's no small task and I appreciate how difficult the job is/will be. 

I would like to make a suggestion to you.  Download the Google toolbar.  In it there is a spell check that can be used on any PM, email or post you make.  You can say the most intelligent things, but if half the post is misspelled, it becomes hard to read, and your message can get lost.