Main Menu

Last Blood of the Assassin question...

Started by Raetherin, April 15, 2007, 09:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raetherin

Was wondering if someone with a completed Last Blood of the Assassin confirm the focus effect as increasing poison DD by 50%. I recently got a LAst Blood and hoping to use it focus to get some mean crits on Bite of the Empress. Any info would be much appreciated.
Raetherin - 70 - Beastlord - The Nameless

kindarring2

Depends on your level. At level 75 i have this aug in my BP and I think it does only 20% since you lose 10% per level after 72 i think. But any upgrade of a focus is better then none. I normally crit for 5900 but at times (not sure how) i have had crits above 8k and max of 8400.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Tardar

Khauruk

Quote from: kindarring2 on April 15, 2007, 12:30:55 PM
Depends on your level. At level 75 i have this aug in my BP and I think it does only 20% since you lose 10% per level after 72 i think. But any upgrade of a focus is better then none. I normally crit for 5900 but at times (not sure how) i have had crits above 8k and max of 8400.

You misunderstand how focus degradation works.  You lost 10% of the focus after lvl72, aye, but that actually works out to 5% per level, so the Last Blood's original 50% is now 35%.

LB's would be about worthless still if they degraded like that, as groupable foci would be better.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

jitathab

IIRC Empress is actually a lvl 73 spell, in which case you only have 1 level of degredation.

Katonis

According to Lucy the Last Blood of the Assassin (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=33326) has Dragon Bile (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=6766).  As a 50 percent focus that degrades 10 percent per level on spells 71 and higher it would effectively be a 35 percent focus to Bite of the Empress.

As far as degrading post 72 you are thinking of Demiplane and Deathknell level focii.  Anguish and Dragons focii all degrade starting post level 70.

Kat