Main Menu

Recent Fero Parses

Started by Inphared, April 28, 2007, 01:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampfunk

attack only effects how much you hit for!

no effects on accuracy, crit hit rate, double, tripple, or flurry amounts...

those numbers are tied up by skills, skill mods (like ferocity worn effect)..

attack purely raises how much you hit for.

Bored at Work? Look>-> **NEW** Website: http://mypage.iu.edu/~jweakley<--- CLICK!!
Swampfunk - 75 Berserker of Momentum

Gatorfunk - 75 Beastlord

hokarz

attack increases how often your hits will be for max damage. Theoretically, max attack will cause you to hit for max damage all the time. You will still miss part of the time.

And what is up with rogues thinking they know what's the best way for us to use our mana? We tell them it's not mana efficient to cast fero on them, and they say do it anyway, my minisucule e-peen needs all the help it can get.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Epee

Simple solution for me.  If someone asks for Fero they now get told to F&^%ck off.   Not only is fero a mana hog, but the new Bite poison nuke is rough on mana.  So I say grow a back bone (please don't take that as an insult) and tell em where to stick there requests, course my guild runs that way.  If you are in a very prim and proper guild, do the best you can to explain, and if they still want tell em it is not memmed. 

Oh and to Swamp.   Thanks for all the support, but when one of the zerkers in my guild ADMITS he uses fero more for the resists, he no longer gets.