Main Menu

Pretty poor geared solo spot 71

Started by Kumelorm, May 02, 2007, 10:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumelorm

I am a 71 beast currently tryin to get exp. i'm pretty poorly equiped 6.5k hp / 1500 ac / 6kish mana using a 1.5 and DoN weapon. 
I have most the buyable gear i can afford atm looking for a good place to crank out some aa/exp have around 150ish aa's mainly in defencive

JillieMT

At 70 and 69 AA's (defensive as well) I have similar HP and AC to you. When I want to do some mindless AA killing I go to The Steppes. Just zone in from Goru'kar, and get the lizards and snakes right there. They are non-agro and non-social, so it's kinda like hunting in a newbie zone, hehe.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tigrah

I don't know for sure, but I do recall doing some AA/Evolving xping in Riwwi... can't remember what level zone it is, I think I was level 70-73 ish. It was good 5-6% evolving xp per day, and I was getting several aa a day soloing.

Else i don't really recall where i solo'd at your level, with similar gear I might add.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Mukty

i am 72, and i got similar a little better equip i think but i do more than good in NC... i maybe to old for it but i lag like crazy in TSS zones.

Spiritclaw

I can solo in TSS, but my prefered solo spot is WoS.  Started soloing in there at 71-72 (not sure exact level).  AT 73 your pet can off tank an add provided you pop a heal or 2 off.  My pet with MoD needed 1 heal per fight.  Slow/dot mob, heal, slow when dot wears off, add another dot....do same with mob on me, slow/dot, heal myself, slow mob when dot wears off to keep from regaining speed, dot again.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server