Main Menu

lookin for solo aa's

Started by Jevin, May 11, 2007, 04:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jevin

I am a lvl 75 bst 312 aa's lil over 10khps unbuffed 1.9k ac 9.7k mana semi CoA geared.lookin for good aa exp at lvl 75 any tips would be nice.

tunr

WoS should be a good spot, it's also one of the current exp hot zones.
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Spiritclaw

I solo in the area by NC zone.  Pet can easily off tank any adds as long as they are slowed, may have to throw a heal or 2 his way, but easy.  My routine is slow mob on inc, switch targets, slow and dot, then swap back to original mob and dot him.  Takes 2 slows each, which I refresh when dots wear off (dots are good timers for the slow as they wear off a little before the slows do).  You will be doing alot of self healing, but you should be fine.  The named in that area are 73, except for bazus which are 68-70.  Make sure you do not have adds when pulling named or you will likely get wiped (I have, though I have killed them both a couple of times, and I'm over 1k AA).
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Gunzak

I thought the Bazus in WoS were level 63.  I know for a fact that they are light blue at level 70.

Bumkus

Quote from: Jevin on May 11, 2007, 04:55:35 AM
I am a lvl 75 bst 312 aa's lil over 10khps unbuffed 1.9k ac 9.7k mana semi CoA geared.lookin for good aa exp at lvl 75 any tips would be nice.
Oozes on Direwind will give about 8-10% aaxp.  With your gear, you should get about 1.8 AA in a single burn of Lesson

Spiritclaw

Quote from: Gunzak on May 12, 2007, 07:01:19 AM
I thought the Bazus in WoS were level 63.  I know for a fact that they are light blue at level 70.

They probably are.  Named bazus though are 68 - 70 as they are lb to db.  Non named ferans/chimera are also below 69 (guessing they are mid 60s too), but the named ferans/chimeras are level 73.
Spiritclaw Sadiablo
80 Beastlord
AB Server

Kordana

I like the murk cave in WOS.   I have also done sone killing on beach in Barren Coast.
Kordana Kninekamander
79 Beastlady of Povar
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1276678&resize=true

Tigrah

I have been soloing in the steppes for some time now, it's about the most comfortable place for me to get both plat, and xp. Dunno if that is of any assistance to anyone else though
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

dainfrol

WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Tigrah

I camp the gnolls. near the ridge that runs between gnolls and giants.... near some quest giving gnoll that I cannot remember lol
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Kitathia

I noticed that Devastation is not bad AA either.. BUT getting just 1-3 on a pull can be hard. I can solo 3 LB at a time with more then 3 I get stunned way to much. They don't have a hug amount of HP either.

Noticed the LB mobs in Barren Coast yield 1/2 AA per kill. and are easy as pie. Decent p drops as well. I am lower geared then you and can handle 4-5 LB here.. so AA is pretty great. If I only have bst buffs one.. I can do 1-2 top at a time without serious down time

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious