screwoff

Author Topic: Beastlords ROAR to the DEVS  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Discordant

• Arch Animist - 75 Beastlord
  • Feral
Re: Beastlords ROAR to the DEVS
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 06:49:12 pm »
Quote from: Pindol
Triple attack is being made into an actual trained skill ( we might actually see warriors passing us on dps list....fun, fun, fun)

At the high end, that already happens.

Isn't that the truth.

Offline jitathab

• Savage Lord
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2007, 12:51:22 pm »
To get questions asked/answered by a dev on HoC only requires 2 things.
1) a Question
2) To turn up early and ask the question.

Thats it!

I asked several questions on HOC about non bst iussues and got several answered, without every being to a HOC before and using a different handle. So if you got a burning question, turn up and ask it.

Offline Fornax

• Savage
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2007, 11:09:22 am »
Any updates? I don't post much, but definitely read these boards. I have been posting on the SoE boards recently, but they seem largely ignored. Only a few people really post there anyway.

I have a lot of idea, some crazy, some stupid, but all to promote the beastlord class. Somehow.

We need more raid utility, group utilities are pretty much good, but in a raid, we current do a little more dps than a warrior, but are pretty much dead in the water without double attack or songs without our pet if it dies. Granted, promised mending is a big boon, but thats nothing compared to other what classes got.
Fornax - Luclin(Veeshan)
75 Arch-Animist

Offline recoil silverclaws

• Ravager
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 09:24:08 pm »
The tripple attack being turned into a skill adds nothing to the class's that had it allready all there doing is giving a number to back what was allready there. A war that dose 500 dps before the patch will still only do 500 after it, the change adds nothing.
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--

travel-feedback